Nike Hockey Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeaMonkey*

IkeaMonkey*

But I see the mods already got there hands on this..

Kasparov*

DynamoAO said:
Nike Quest woods arent worth their weight in dog poo. I've had a fleet of them(I didnt pay for them) and they all snapped within 2 games of use.

BTW, we have a player's section here where equipment is discussed.

Yeah it feels like it would break easily... wow 2 games?

I only bought it coz it was 9.99...

I wonder how long it will last me..

IkeaMonkey*

Well, for $10, it should be worth it because its a stick, so it serves its purpose. However, woodies really arent made to last anymore, spare very few high end wood sticks.

Predshockey17

Jun 16, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
One nike stick that is not on the site and last forever is last years model. Nike quest zero g, I bought mine 2 novembers ago and still have it. And I play 3-4 times a week.

IkeaMonkey*

Zero Gs are decent woodies. They are hard to find though. The quest sticks are just bad.

Predshockey17

Jun 16, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
DynamoAO said:
Zero Gs are decent woodies. They are hard to find though. The quest sticks are just bad.

Trust me Dynamo I know they hard to find. When I bought mine I shouldve bought more. I have looked at everysite on the internet almost. No store had one around me. I looked high and low. Nike should sell products in Michigan!

Well they sell products I mean, but very selectivly do they sell products. I wrote them about how bad they piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad