Nike-Bauer Skates

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
I have XXXs and I like them better than the One90s. Something about the XXXXs turn me off (something in addition to being ugly).

I would get the One90s but I'd change the LSPower Tuuk over to the LS2. I have a shorter, chopier stride.

Redden Hogalot*

I currently use One50s and they're great. So I'd say One90s.

hyperboy

Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton,AB,CA
From what i've read and heard is that Vapours are for speed and finnese players, the Supreme's are power for d-man and big strong guys.

That's what i've heard, but i haven't personally used them.

then from that i'd need the Supreme One90's cause i'm like a less talented mix of smyth and Neil

We'reGonnaWin*

the skates fit differently, go with the skate that fits you foot.

P.S. There is no such skate as a one50, it's called the Supreme 50.

We have a winnar.

P.S. Stupid thread.

leafsrok

Feb 3, 2007
id get the Vapors cuz i know that line fits my foot very well, but the Supremes might fit you better.

keep in mind both these skates give a very different fit and you shouldnt just be buying them online without trying them on, try them on and find the best skate for you, then buy online

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
From what i've read and heard is that Vapours are for speed and finnese players, the Supreme's are power for d-man and big strong guys.

Not really, the Bauer rep I talked to a while back doesn't know how that myth started, but it seems to have perpetuated. I've had a pair of 30's for a little over two years now and I'm pretty far away from being a "finnese" player. It's all about getting a boot that fits your individual foot, and provides the support where you need it.

As a couple of people have already said, both skates fit differently. Pick the one you feel fits your foot the best.

slade

Jan 4, 2007
18 Winspear Ltd.

That's what i've heard, but i haven't personally used them.

yea this is a complete joke. just like how bauer tries to position their sticks towards power players (one90) as opposed to skill players(vapor).

its marketing hoopla.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad