Nice article on the USHL

RCGP

Go Panthers
Jul 3, 2002
Calgary Alberta
Visit site
crazy idea, but what about in the future having the USHL champ compete with the WHL, OHL and QMJHL champ for the memorial cup? I know it probably won't happen, but I just want to know what everyone thought of it.

EatSleepJeep

Dec 31, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Great article. My hometown DSM Bucs are a fun and cheap game with a lot of skill. With veterans of its franchise like Peter Sejna, Erik Cole, Scott Clemmensen, and Kyle Okposo its had it's share of names and Cups.

Trivia:
The Clark Cup awarded to the champion of the USHL was donated by and still bears the logo of the Minnesota North Stars.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
crazy idea, but what about in the future having the USHL champ compete with the WHL, OHL and QMJHL champ for the memorial cup? I know it probably won't happen, but I just want to know what everyone thought of it.

That's a pretty good idea, imo. But I suppose there would be lots of people who would disagree. But you've got my vote. :)

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
That's a pretty good idea, imo. But I suppose there would be lots of people who would disagree. But you've got my vote. :)

Good idea in maybe 5-10 years where the USHL might be a bit closer to competition at that level.

Right now the top USHL team would get beaten pretty good, IMO.

Just like the top CHL teams would get beaten by the top NCAA teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad