Niagara Ice Dogs 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Tough loss tonight dropping a 6 to 3 game to OwenSound goodness Carbs got his first Icedog goal giving the sellout crowd a free cheeseburger from Wendy’s.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Losing skid now at 9 games. It wasn't that long ago they were in the #2 seed spot but it now looks like they could drop to the #7 seed.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Another tough loss in Barrie been the story last couple of weeks a bounce there and there time to end the streak in Peterborough.Good thing Ottawa loss so they remain three points back.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
We have experienced our 10th loss in a row. Billie Burke needs to find a way to get his team out of this funk. It was the only concern that I had when he was announced as coach, what would he do as an inexperienced head coach when things got tough for the team. Well Billie, this is where the rubber hits the road...show us what you're made of and turn this team around.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Is that one win in the last 11 games? I don't quite understand the move to acquire Miletic. Clearly, the team is not capable of contending with the big boys in the East, and you end up giving the Knights a few 2nd round picks that will likely be put to good use. So, it may very well be the case that Niagara will be responsible in part for London's quick rebuild. Thoughts Jumbo1290?

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Is that one win in the last 11 games? I don't quite understand the move to acquire Miletic. Clearly, the team is not capable of contending with the big boys in the East, and you end up giving the Knights a few 2nd round picks that will likely be put to good use. So, it may very well be the case that Niagara will be responsible in part for London's quick rebuild. Thoughts Jumbo1290?

Sad times in Burkeville! Not sure anyone understands the Miletic trade. This was obviously not the year that Niagara would be in contention. Can't see anyone not swimming in the Burke gene pool would think this was a smart acquisition for this year (unless it was solely to help make #44 look better).

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs drop a tough 5 to 4 overtime loss to Hamilton before 4,600 plus on a snowy night one point from clinching a playoff spot.

Dogsgottabite

Oct 9, 2015
Bit of a mockery for the game stars last night. Ice Dogs LOSE, yet get all three stars? Kaliev had three points including the game winning goal and didn't get at least third star??? C'mon Niagara get professional. Ham was a minus and got one?

icepups

Jul 11, 2014
Bit of a mockery for the game stars last night. Ice Dogs LOSE, yet get all three stars? Kaliev had three points including the game winning goal and didn't get at least third star??? C'mon Niagara get professional. Ham was a minus and got one?

Agreed. I can’t stand the star selections. I think it’s time to just choose a player of the game from each team and be done with it. It ticks me off how homerish the selections are in Niagara and I’m a Niagara fan.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara not the only team to do that I do agree Kavel probably should have gotten a star he probably te only reason Hamilton won .

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
With just 2 wins in their last 14 games I wonder if some fans see the team about to slip in the standings.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
Make that 2 wins in their last 15 games. They should still make the playoffs, right?

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs with a big win today 4 to 2 over the Petes in a chippy affair before 5,177 fans next up Flint at home Thursday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Last night the Dogs scored a season high eight goals in a romp over Flint before almost 4,500 fans next up a trip to Hamilton Saturday night before hosting Windsor Sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad