ResidentAlien*

Radek27 said:
I am ready for my big piece of pie Spungo! :cry:
what happened to Mr August anyway?
I m guessing he got banned for awhile?

FlyerFan

Jun 4, 2005
Brooklyndevil said:
I've been on the side of the NHL, since this lockout began. However, it sounds like the NHL wants total capitulation by the PA. The NHL has its cap and rollback, now it's time for them to give something, whether it's honoring 2004/2005 contracts or arbitration rights. For the good of the game, get this deal done.

It's good to see a pro-owner that sees this.

How far do the players have to crawl on their bellies to fix a game that the League has TOTALLY F***ED up with THEIR lack of control over spending?
:madfire:

Spungo*

88Headdown said:
- yep, I agree. Something just feels wrong.

With Goodnenow in the picture, there is every reason to feel like something will go wrong. Terribly wrong. If this current deal actually gets signed, it will be a crushing embarrassment for Goodenow and he would likely resign (well, if they could work out a way that he gets at least a portion of his guaranteed millions owned by the PA).

Mark my words. Goodenow will try to queer this deal with all his power. He is probably on the phone at this very second trying to convince as many players as he can that if they just hold out untill January, they can get a deal with no cap or linkage. He's likely saying "we waited this long only to lose this big? If we wait just a few more months, we can win... and win big!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad