NHLPA not to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

degroat*

thinkwild said:
You may settle for the success of St Louis. But like al the other big spending teams, they didnt make it to the finals. The only ones that did were ones you want to contract. You'd think one big spending team would make it to challenge one of the elite teams. But they didnt. THey made the playoffs. And again. And again. But for all their spending on missing pieces, they cant seem to get that missing piece. And the teams that do make it dont have any of the most expensive UFAs. Didnt need that big missing piece UFA you think is the system

First of all, I don't know where you get this nonsense about me wanting to contract teams. I've never once supported contraction of any form on this board.

Now that that's out of the way, thank you for supporting my point. The Blues continue to make the playoffs despite their poor management. I simply cannot fathom how you can support a system where a low payroll team has to have all the stars align in one season to make a legit run in the playoffs while a team that is poorly managed with a large payroll make it to the playoffs.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't support a system that would allow your Wild and teams like them to be more successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad