OT: NHL14 and/or General Video Gaming Thread Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Some of the generated prospects in ncaa 14 are fun to play with. You get a lot of "stock" guys, but some of the 5* "skill" athletes are fun to mess around with

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
Been playong axe alot recently guy gets so op, was wondering if i should level hunger call or berserk after the counter?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
axe is awesome, always max counter helix first, then max one of the others depending on lane matchup. usually max call second, but maxing hunger second can be flexible

get your ult at 6. get a blink dagger. dunk on fools all gam elong

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
night stalker is cool but like bd58 said he falls off pretty badly in late game if you dont end the game quickly enough or have another hero to help set up your kills

picked up nba 2k15 for ps4 if anyone else has it

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
Also been playing treant alot, one of my favs, i usaully grab arcanes, yasha blade, and hyperstone as my first items sound about right?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
ehhh that is a weird build, but it does allow you to go punch literally everybody in the face

he has the highest base damage in the game

punching tree man

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
ehhh that is a weird build, but it does allow you to go punch literally everybody in the face

he has the highest base damage in the game

punching tree man

Thats the way i like it, mabye grab blade mail and go full tank. With his ulti he can just freeze someone run up and end him with regular attacks. What build is the usual?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Wanting to try out Shadow or Mordor x.x

it looks very good and has good reviews. will get it when it goes on sale probably. <3 steam

typical treant protector build is more support based, especially since they gave him back his agh's scepter ult. you give insane vision, basically keep even the worst carries imaginable alive with your living armor and can heal up towers.

the maximum comedy build is to rush dagon 5 and eth blade zap people from the trees

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
Is it worth of buying NBA 2K15, if you have 2K14? Is it much difference?

It comes out on friday here in Sweden, not chosen yet if I will buy it.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
2k15 basically just adds more of everything. more stuff happens in mycareer. more stuff happens in mygm. myteam mode has been reworked to be more like the ultimate team modes in EA games. etc.

also graphical improvements and smoother feeling gameplay

at least for ps4/xbone, not sure about old console versions.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
shift + enter

make sure you go to options and change all your chat wheel sayings to the funny ones like "zeus ult now" and "space created" and "whoops" so you can hold Y and annoy your teammates all game

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
shift + enter

make sure you go to options and change all your chat wheel sayings to the funny ones like "zeus ult now" and "space created" and "whoops" so you can hold Y and annoy your teammates all game

Thanks but Forgot i changed all of my key bindings, i have chat under tab now, so would it be shkft tab? Also how do i call missing on a specific player?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So, NBA 2k15 is awesome except I find passing to be harder than normal and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to shoot less than 50-55% unless you actually try to suck. Offense is too easy, but meh, that's been a problem for several iterations.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
About halfway through, give or take and pardon my french but "HOLY ****" is Alien: Isolation scary. The commercials and s*** don't do it justics unless you've actually played it.

Laugh all you want, but unless you've played it on a giant tv, with max volume, in the dark (like a man would), you don't understand.

Never mind trembling hands, which occur often, I've literally had to stop and put the controller down a few times cause my heart literally couldn't take it.

This game is a masterpiece and you should definitely play it, but to quote Roger Ebert, I'm warning you to not eat anything before you do.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Ya know, it's funny. It's almost less scary when you actually see the Alien. You spend so much time following it peripherally and trying to stay in the dark that when it's actually on screen it's almost like a relief.

It's weird. Though, I fully expect halleJOKEL to lambaste me for for being a fanboy or some such, but I don't care.

Also, Colonial Marines was a million times better than you pompous critics made it out to be.

DISCUSS!!!!

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
Venomancer is by far the funnest hero iv played so far.Spammming wards, slow passive, posion and nova blasts, dude is op.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
**** I can't wait until Persona Q comes out.

Also, I'll probably end up playing Warlord's of Draenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->