NHL.TV / Center Ice Discussion - Part II [See the warning in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopreds19

Formerly gobears19
Nov 10, 2008
Houston
Really just some real fun stuff we got going on here. :clap:

Edit: And of course both of my teams are spanking arse on the night NHL.tv decides to encforce a global black out.
Really don’t need the spoilers when coming here to find out what’s going on with the feeds.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
I hope this sucker works tonight. And the next. And the next.
And the next. And the next.

And so on.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Am I imagining it or did they just start putting ads before each time you start a new stream now? For example if you start a game you have to watch an ad before they actually show you the game?

Has it always been this way? I could have sworn just days ago you could go between games with no ad. This was on my iPhone.

Incredibly annoying if you're trying to keep tabs on multiple games, or switching games when one is in commercial.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
Hey is anyone having trouble logging in? It says they recently changed their security policy and I need to hit forgot password. When I do that, it greys out the "submit" button after I type my email. So confused.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Problem....I get nhl center ice in USA on comcast. Tuesday I got games.

On Friday when trying to get to the stations I get a black screen error message.

Right now I live in alexandria, va and when I called comcast a similar error was being reported elsewhere in a different city.

Is anyone e else getting this problem and not seeing games.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Last night my feed kept skipping back and replaying the last 3-4 seconds, then it would jump ahead about ten seconds, then replay 3-4 seconds, skip ahead again...I had to turn it off. :madfire:

I pay money for this. :facepalm:

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Hi guys. This might be stupid question but Im amateur with these stuff.

I tried Chromecast with tablet and used Viaplay app in Finland which provides us NHL and the quality was marvelous. But we Finns cant use NHL.tv with tablets, only with PC. I'm hardcore fan and I want either Hawks commentators or NBCSN.

So, if I use my laptop and Chromecast that I get NHL.tv, how does the quality goes? Is it better than in laptop or is it the same? With tablet it was better I think but have to ask.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

I tried Chromecast with tablet and used Viaplay app in Finland which provides us NHL and the quality was marvelous. But we Finns cant use NHL.tv with tablets, only with PC. I'm hardcore fan and I want either Hawks commentators or NBCSN.

So, if I use my laptop and Chromecast that I get NHL.tv, how does the quality goes? Is it better than in laptop or is it the same? With tablet it was better I think but have to ask.

Not entirely sure your question but as far as I know, as long as you are using Chrome as your browser you can cast from laptop to Chromecast

Not entirely sure how the quality would compare. For me, using my iPad the quality always looks much better than when I use a computer. I have an Xbox and that also streams really well.

Karhuvaari

Dec 4, 2016

I have chromecast ultra and I stream through NHLtv. The picture quality is much much better than streaming from Viaplay. I think that NHLtv even has a higher FPS.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
im so bloody sick of my ps4 app always rewinding 10-15 seconds suddenly during the game. its so damn frustrating

DonJT

Jan 5, 2008
I have a slightly unusual question...

Schedule | Dec 14, 2017 ET

You see how there is a list of networks broadcasting the games. I'd like to see this for all games that had been played this season. Is there a place where I could get that? I haven't been able to find it at nhl.com and my googling skills have failed me so far. For example I'd like to see list of all networks that covered Stars @ Islanders, how can I do that?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Not sure how to go back in Calendar, but coming up games...
Go to nhl.com, select schedule and then team

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
So I have NHL Center Ice (or NHL.tv). When I miss a game I used to watch the condensed game on NHL.tv which got lost IIRC when NHL.com brought in the new design a year ago or so. Hence I watch the full game and forward through or just watch the highlights. But it just so happens that apparently the NHL's youtube channel still has condensed games.

Example for last night:

NHL.com highlights (4:10)
NHL youtube condensed game (8:59)

Where on NHL.com do I find the condensed game? Or are they just not on there for some obscure reason?

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Is anyone else having issues with Roger's NHL Live? All of a sudden I can't seem to get anything to work. (apple tv / ipad / laptop) I just keep getting a login loop where I enter the credentials.

(checked credentials against Rogers site and they are correct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->