NHL Talks to Resume TONIGHT In NEW YORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crows*

I'm guessing the NHL will present it's proposal tonight. They will bargain and talk late into the night (hopefully) and the NHLPA will then make a decision tommrow.'

And lets hope that bettman and goodnow will be puting those retarted hats on, on saturday afternoon.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Crows said:
I'm guessing the NHL will present it's proposal tonight.

Hopefully rumors are true that this will just be the proposal of what the NHL and NHLPA agreed to yesterday...I doubt the NHL came up with an entirely new proposal in less then 24 hours.

Crows*

FLYLine4LIFE said:
Hopefully rumors are true that this will just be the proposal of what the NHL and NHLPA agreed to yesterday...I doubt the NHL came up with an entirely new proposal in less then 24 hours.

Well Rumor had it that the NHL had this proposal in their back pocket ready to whip out even last weekend.

Although the NHLPA has agreed to look at the proposal when just a few days ago they said not to even invite us if there was going to be another proposal. Unless the NHL said "come to new york... no no.. we have no new proposal...." :lol

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
nomorekids said:
wasn't the lockout ended last time...late at night...in NY?

*squashes hope down deep into pit of stomach*

mustn'tgethopesup, mustn'tgethopes up.

It's ok...don't be afraid, let it out

NJD Jester

Nov 14, 2003
DC
www.njdevilsbook.com
These guys haven't been able to settle but jack and squat for the last five months, and now we expect them to choose between Little Italy and Chinatown?

We're so F'ed.

<JESTER>

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
Crows said:
I'm guessing the NHL will present it's proposal tonight. They will bargain and talk late into the night (hopefully) and the NHLPA will then make a decision tommrow.'

And lets hope that bettman and goodnow will be puting those retarted hats on, on saturday afternoon.

Let's hope Bettman and Goodenow don't wear them, and Linden/Hotchkiss/the rest of the guys who tried to fix this wear them.

KrazyCanuck19

Sep 25, 2003
2010 Host City
Brooke Ward of the Team 1040 in Vancouver was saying today that his sources tell him that there will indeed be hockey this season. Take it for what it's worth. I'm not getting my hopes up again until it's official.

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
Kaberle scoreeeeeeeeessssssssss

I like my dream sequence better:

With the 1st pick in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Rangers pick Sidney Crosby from Rimouski Oceanic :amazed: :handclap: :bow:

Hey, it's a lot more realistic than your dream!! LOL

Crows*

KrazyCanuck19 said:
Brooke Ward of the Team 1040 in Vancouver was saying today that his sources tell him that there will indeed be hockey this season. Take it for what it's worth. I'm not getting my hopes up again until it's official.

That's quite a different stance than waht he had yesterday.

THe last few days he's been saying " no chance of a season" UNtil today.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
nomorekids said:
wasn't the lockout ended last time...late at night...in NY?

*squashes hope down deep into pit of stomach*

mustn'tgethopesup, mustn'tgethopes up.

My hopes are so high up right now, higher than they have been since this crap started. I'm like sick to my stomach over this because I'm so nervous. I just want hockey dammit!

jratelle19 said:
I like my dream sequence better:

With the 1st pick in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Rangers pick Sidney Crosby from Rimouski Oceanic :amazed: :handclap: :bow:

Hey, it's a lot more realistic than your dream!! LOL

A little bit of drool just dripped out of my mouth. That's just not cool man, so unfair lol.

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
NYR2 said:
My hopes are so high up right now, higher than they have been since this crap started. I'm like sick to my stomach over this because I'm so nervous. I just want hockey dammit!
Same here but I just want a decision. NHL hockey or no NHL hockey. I just want that they would announce it already! I can't sleep. I can't eat. It's almost 1 am in here and I'm watching this thread like a hawk...

cbjfan

Jul 4, 2002
Visit site
Padawan said:
Same here but I just want a decision. NHL hockey or no NHL hockey. I just want that they would announce it already! I can't sleep. I can't eat. It's almost 1 am in here and I'm watching this thread like a hawk...

Go to sleep, we promise to call you if anything exciting happens ;)

Seriously though, I agree that they need to announce an agreement or season cancellation by this weekend. I can't keep getting my hopes up, only to have them dashed by statements such as "no new progress".

Let's all gather together for a little internet prayer session :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->