NHL Playoff Odds

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Now 2 points out of 3rd in the pacific, and a point behind the Stars for the WC2. We aren't making the playoffs.
It’d be a shock if we don’t outplay the Stars by 2 points over the last 11 games with the schedule they have. Being the second wildcard is kind of a waste though.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
It’d be a shock if we don’t outplay the Stars by 2 points over the last 11 games with the schedule they have. Being the second wildcard is kind of a waste though.

That would mean we draw Nashville right? Yeah I don’t see that going well...

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Yes. Pretty much any other spot at least gives us a chance at advancing. I think we match up fine with any of the Pacific teams. Nashville though we might get 1 win at most.

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania

I don't either, but if we get in and draw them first round, we could at least try to beat them up a bit so they have a tougher road through the west. Not saying attempt to injure their guys, but play a hard physical series to start trying to wear them down so maybe the next team to play them has a little easier go of it.

Pennaduck

Aug 17, 2016
Pennsylvania
I'd be absolutely shocked if the Ducks make the playoffs.

half the teams in the west are within just a couple points of each other. I won't be shocked if we make them or miss them based solely off of how little separation there still is on the western conference. One bad week or one good week is enough at this point to tip the scales and none of the games have been played yet.

Reactions: Duck Off
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I don't either, but if we get in and draw them first round, we could at least try to beat them up a bit so they have a tougher road through the west. Not saying attempt to injure their guys, but play a hard physical series to start trying to wear them down so maybe the next team to play them has a little easier go of it.
We're just not that kind of team anymore.

Reactions: AngelDuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->