NHL on verge of deal to end lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
Large_Farva said:
That's alot of pages!!!

I've just been told by my sources that they're writing out the entire CBA by hand. Everything's fully negotiated now, but the two sides are having difficulties choosing which brand of ball point pen to use.

A blue BiC or a black Papermate

Vomiting Kermit*

Saskin wrote the first 81 pages with an HB mechanical pencil. Daly is being forced to go over it with the chosen pen color.

We're gonna be waiting another six months. :teach:

mooseOAK*

Hope to see news, end up seeing the same old story. Again.

Spungo*

Large_Farva said:
You know all.

Trying to get me suspended? I'm one point away because of people like you. Anyway, this is the same old news story we have been reading for months now.

pens66

The deal is all done, all they're doing right now is drafting it. I just heard Duhatschek here on Montreal Sports Radio station the team 990, and he said he'd be shocked if there was no announcement by July 15. Duhatschek along with Bob Mckenzie are the most reliable sources out there. Strachan, the Hockey News and SportsNet are all frauds.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Spungo said:
Trying to get me suspended? I'm one point away because of people like you. Anyway, this is the same old news story we have been reading for months now.

Okay then, Jabba, take the bait so people can get back to posting about hockey instead of wasting their time on you... Here, fishy fishy fishy

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
pens66 said:
The deal is all done, all they're doing right now is drafting it. I just heard Duhatschek here on Montreal Sports Radio station the team 990, and he said he'd be shocked if there was no announcement by July 15. Duhatschek along with Bob Mckenzie are the most reliable sources out there. Strachan, the Hockey News and SportsNet are all frauds.

July 15th?

Didn't alot of media people say the same thing about it being done by July 1st?

Spungo*

victoriacanucker said:
July 15th?

And June 15th and July 5th.

pens66

victoriacanucker said:
July 15th?

Nobody was saying that, Bob Mckenzie said the countdown was merely on towards an announcement being made. Only the unreliable sources were saying that garbage. You want reliable NHL sources read Mckenzie and Duhatschek.

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
Spungo said:
And June 15th and July 5th.

Pretty sad if you ask me , I think that Monkey who spun the wheel in the playoffs a couple years ago would have better odds of predicting the end of this thing instead of these so called "Reporters"

Spungo*

victoriacanucker said:
Pretty sad if you ask me , I think that Monkey who spun the wheel in the playoffs a couple years ago would have better odds of predicting the end of this thing instead of these so called "Reporters"

I agree with you 100%. What's even more sad is that people actually believe them.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
I'm losing faith day by day... It seems like everyday somebody makes a claim that the lockout will end. I've been duped enough, and I really can't take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->