NHL on TV in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Hi Guys,
Does anyone here live in Australia and know of any means of getting NHL games on TV here this season? Since ESPN dumped hockey there are no games on cable TV here and I thought somebody may know of a satellite provider who could help me out.

Thanks in Advance.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
burgess1978 said:
Hi Guys,
Does anyone here live in Australia and know of any means of getting NHL games on TV here this season? Since ESPN dumped hockey there are no games on cable TV here and I thought somebody may know of a satellite provider who could help me out.

Thanks in Advance.

I WOULD FIND OUT IF HAWAII GOT THE NHL

CAUSE ODDS ARE WHATEVER SATTELITE COVERS HAWAII
PROBABLY COVERS AUSTRALIA AS WELL

opss caps

Email nhl.com

If i was the nhl i would have a broadcaster cover the nhl 24/ 7

Make it free to anyone who has a tv set broadcast in australia nz china russia germany uk sweden etc or wheerever there is no broadcaster. Grow the game and make it be played world wide.

Last edited:

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
burgess1978 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance.

I live in Hellbourne, and unfortunately there is only one way apparently we'll get any games and that is by purchasing the Direct TV sattelite...I've heard on SEN1116 radio that there is no other way we'll be getting the games, none of the pay TV operators are taking on the games, and SBS haven't shown it in a long time :(

Its a shame, it really sucks mate!

Staalweiser

Apr 3, 2005
Aus.
Hopefully Foxtel will pick some games up next season. We do have a "Lifestyle" channel, and OLN is Outdoor Life Network... could work... :dunno:

But we usually get 2-3 games a month on Fox sports... the local FOX sportsnet coverage from the states. Is that not being shown this year?

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
calgarylen13 said:
I live in Hellbourne, and unfortunately there is only one way apparently we'll get any games and that is by purchasing the Direct TV sattelite...I've heard on SEN1116 radio that there is no other way we'll be getting the games, none of the pay TV operators are taking on the games, and SBS haven't shown it in a long time :(

Its a shame, it really sucks mate!
As far as I am aware direct TV is Available in North America only. DO you know for a fact that you can get it in Oz?

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'll email the NHL and see what I can find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad