NHL Mock Draft Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
even though we have the selections by team on the first page; it is possible to also have an alaphabetical order as well underneath the picks by round??

might make it a little bit easier to see who is picked as we get in the later round

i can update it if you would like me to

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
VanIslander said:
Yeah. We agreed that after the 12 hours is up, the next guy can just pick, and the one who missed a pick can pick theirs up anytime as soon as they can.

That means, even if nobody picks, my Vancouver Canucks will have the honour of selecting no later than (and maybe much earlier than) 72 hours after misfit's The Winnipeg Jet's selection.

Under 55 hours now, and counting... :hyper:

i am going to take my full 12 hrs just to make you wait longer...... :joker:

i want this to move along as quickly as possible, so dont worry, i wont wait that long

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Hey, it's moving faster. Less than 9 hours now until I can pick (though I'll be out then. so I may take up some of my 12 hours then).

And Sakic was a good pick. :cry: I shouldn't have expected that Burnaby Joe might fall that far. Fortunately there are two players I really want and only one pick standing in my way.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
Nice pick with Nazzy, he woulda been gone if he got to me......
neways looks like my teams gunna have to head in a different direction

Montreal is proud to select Rick Nash (LW)

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
If only ORBluesFan was on right at this instant. Nomis, VanIslander and Tripledekehockey are all here and we could of got 5 picks done at once.. :jump:

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Lehtonen32 said:
If only ORBluesFan was on right at this instant. Nomis, VanIslander and Tripledekehockey are all here and we could of got 5 picks done at once.. :jump:
I was hoping so too! But, oh well. I'm off to work (it's almost 1 p.m. Friday here in South Korea) and probably won't be checking back until late tonight.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
Lehtonen32 said:

Sorry, I stop by about that time most evenings, but tonight was my kid's birthday so had to put that off.

The St. Louis Blues are pleased to select RW Marian Hossa and C Mats Sundin.

Nomis

Jun 2, 2004
Port Coquitlam, BC
Montreal is very happy to select Todd Bertuzzi (RW)
With the combo of Nash and Bertuzzi the Canadians now have 2 of the top powerforwards in the league.

Sorry but no nazzy and bert combo ;)

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
(Hey, I'm glad I quickly checked in!)...wait... Noooo! I missed The Bus !

Oh well. Naslund would be totally sick if he played with the following two-way pivot:

With the third pick of the second round, the Vancouver Canucks select Patrik Elias. :clap:

wolfen

Jan 26, 2003
seattle
Visit site
a couple of things I'd like other people's thoughts about-

first of all, aaronm_88 hasn't been on the boards since the 19th. Do we wait and see if he shows up, look for a new GM, or go with a 14-team league? I ask because if we're going to find a new GM, we should do it right away so they don't start at a big disadvantage.

second, newfie said that this draft was geared towards building the best team RIGHT NOW, with no thought for the future. Now I have a habit of completely ignoring statements like this and drafting however I want... BUT if everyone else is down with the idea of a hypothetical 04-05 season being the only one that matters, I'll go along with it. I just want to make sure that really is what we're all doing.

tripledekehockey

Apr 1, 2004
pittsburgh pa
wolfen said:
a couple of things I'd like other people's thoughts about-

first of all, aaronm_88 hasn't been on the boards since the 19th. Do we wait and see if he shows up, look for a new GM, or go with a 14-team league? I ask because if we're going to find a new GM, we should do it right away so they don't start at a big disadvantage.

i would say at this point drop down to 14 teams considering we are heading into the meat of the 2nd round

Newfie Bruin

Apr 30, 2003
NL
Visit site
Sure. i here by grant the ownership of the Toronto Maples Leafs to non other than pei_bruins. If you wish to change the name of your team just say so when you make your next pick!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->