NHL.com fantasy draft

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I was looking at this fantasy draft. Wow are these guys ever predicting some serious regression for Ottawa players. It's so bad I can see it being anything other than hate :). It's ridiculous

Turris - finished 32nd last year, predicted 84 this year, correlates to 52 points

Ryan - finished 75th last year, predicted 98 this year, correlates to 48 points

Stone - finished 34th last year, predicted 117 this year, correlates to 45 points

Hoffman - finished 99th last year, predicted 165 this year, correlates to 38 points

Zbad - finished 113th last year, predicted 245 this year, correlates to 25 points

The correlates to points is based on points that the spot had last year.

I know the team is not getting a lot of respect from the talking head community but this just seems nuts to me. If our top players finish with those kinds of stats then we are in the running for a 1st overall draft pick.

BigBush*

Ya I also saw that. Definitely going to try to steal some Sens players in the later rounds of pools this year, particularly Stone and Turris.

If both healthy, id be shocked if Stone didn't out score Ryan

soJfoPhoRbaC

Sep 5, 2015
I was reading a thread over at the Dallas forums and saw that they're doing a fantasy league. Would anyone be interested in doing one for sens fans?

I know we did one last year. Just curious as to who would want to do it again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad