NHL.com Bracket Challenge 2018

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I've got the Sharks market cornered I see :biglaugh:
I rode my Ottawa pick all the way to second place last year so this is either going to work like that or blow it spectacularly.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Just checked and I'm currently ranked #1. :sarcasm: Thought I should gloat now cuz it won't last.

I've got the Preds in one bracket and Tampa in the other. Who picked the Knights? That would be slap in the face to all of us long suffering franchises.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Just checked and I'm currently ranked #1. :sarcasm: Thought I should gloat now cuz it won't last.

I've got the Preds in one bracket and Tampa in the other. Who picked the Knights? That would be slap in the face to all of us long suffering franchises.

Bettman has VGK. :D

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City

I thought about this the other day, and y'know, I thought - man, I guess I shouldn't hate their success, since we in Arizona inherited a team that also made the playoffs right away in 1997. Indeed, 5 of the first 6 years.

Now, if they do make it out of the first round, *then* I may start to have a problem...(and also why in those days I was envious of Denver)

Reactions: CC96

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So everyone who had Vegas advancing got 10 points.

33 entrants seems like a lot compared to how many people have posted in the thread. Do we have some lurkers (or interlopers from other boards) in our challenge? :popcorn:

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I clearly don't know anything about the Pacific. Going to have both of those wrong.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
So everyone who had Vegas advancing got 10 points.

33 entrants seems like a lot compared to how many people have posted in the thread. Do we have some lurkers (or interlopers from other boards) in our challenge? :popcorn:

My go with the gut bracket picked LVG. My "science" bracket had the Kings. Always go with the gut.

...and I'm still in first. :nod:

Does Minny have a chance...those boys are dropping like flies. Granlund thankfully returned to the game, and Staal nearly had his head removed.

Mangosteen

Yotes Ashtray of the NHL
Apr 9, 2018
upload_2018-4-18_10-45-55.png

Well, I got the Knights, The east I am blowing chunks on.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Only 10 brackets remain perfect. My Wild pick will doom me, but TBL to win the Cup might still play out.

Although my "science" bracket currently has zero points, Boston-Nashville final is not that far fetched.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
My bracket is gonna get murdered when the Flyers and Devils get bounced :laugh:
Too many matches went as expected this year.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm 6 for 6 in the first round so far, but my Toronto over Boston upset doesn't look very good. Washington over Columbus still looks moderately likely but is no guarantee.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This was not the year to go with opposite picks again :biglaugh:

Unless the Sharks somehow manage to go all the way.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The only series I have confidence in now is Pens over Caps. The other three could easily go either way.

Predicting that the Pens will beat the Caps in the second round is like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow. Only deranged people from places like Alaska predict otherwise.

Of course, you're from New Zealand, so what do I know?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->