TSN: NHL charity game in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
How is it that this event was sold out in no time and I see so many empty seats? Were there really that many ********** who bought up tickets to resell at a profit?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I forgot how boring hockey could be. Maybe I won't watch it if the NHL ever comes back.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I forgot how boring hockey could be. Maybe I won't watch it if the NHL ever comes back.

When games mean something, it isn't like this. There's no D, goaltending is absolutely atrocious. Dion getting a few cheers after his interview.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
When games mean something, it isn't like this. There's no D, goaltending is absolutely atrocious. Dion getting a few cheers after his interview.

Sounds like the Leafs in mid form.

Anyway, my point is the NHL seems to take its fan support for granted. They have a little too much confidence that they have a winning product out there to really throw it all away.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
How did the score jump to 10-3 Team Stamkos before the 2nd period event started?

Subban's team is getting killed...Kessel needs to negotiate with Gus to get some goals in.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Just noticed they have the Ryerson goalie in net for Team White. I'm sure he's having the team of his life right now...even though he's already let 3 goals in.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Just got home from the game, had a really good time. Pretty rusty hockey, but the skill of a lot of these guys is always evident, whether they're on or not. Stamkos looked dangerous every time he was on the ice, it was a blast getting to see him, and Subban looked like he had a jump in his step as well. I think it meant the most for those guys who obviously had a large hand in setting up the whole event. Kessel and Lupul showed that they still had their chemistry, though it was funny seeing those guys with McClement as their middle-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->