NHL calls BOG meeting March 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EaGLE1

Feb 17, 2004
Quebec City
:cry: :cry: ''I hate owners. They want me to accept a 42.5 million $$$ cap. I'm so sad :cry: , i can't live decently...we can't accept that...we really can't :cry: ''

If they continue like that, hockey is over for me. :shakehead

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
If the NHL went ahead and declared an impasse with a 42.5 million dollar cap instead of something like a 32 million dollar cap do you think that would be a better method to getting players to cross the picket lines? Maybe the players would look at the 42.5 in September and be like, thats not bad at all as opposed to see a 30 million dollar cap and being like thats way too low now lets just stay in it for the long haul it's not worth it to cross anymore. I think it would be a better idea to break the union and get players to cross, coming from someone who leans probably a little more PA.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
i heard someplace..(forgot where) that Montreal would be able to get replacement players(if indeed it gets to that point) because the NHLPA isn't considered a union and since we are talking about the NHL and not just Montreal by itself, it would go with american rules or something like that.

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
bcrt2000 said:
if the nhl declares impasse, i would think they'd have linkage

...so the process can move forward, and there are no longer philosophical differences... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->