NHL Bracket Challenge 2017-18

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Half of my bracket is now busted. The other half should be busted tomorrow night.

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
Half of my bracket is now busted. The other half should be busted tomorrow night.
I had 7 of 8 first round. Got Tampa, need caps San Jose and Nashville to have the final four. Not looking too promising. But I had Tampa winning the whole thing so there’s that at least.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I had 7 of 8 first round. Got Tampa, need caps San Jose and Nashville to have the final four. Not looking too promising. But I had Tampa winning the whole thing so there’s that at least.
I have Nashville beating the Bruins for the Cup.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
In a year where most people did fairly well, Karel.3 ended up taking the top spot. I was wrong about the Caps in round 2. :(

Great job guys and thanks for participating, and just note @MJF did the worst, so just ignore him from now on when he tries to talk hockey. :laugh: We'll do it again next season and hopefully I'll set it up earlier and our team will be in.

Reactions: Instant

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
In a year where most people did fairly well, Karel.3 ended up taking the top spot. I was wrong about the Caps in round 2. :(

Great job guys and thanks for participating, and just note @MJF did the worst, so just ignore him from now on when he tries to talk hockey. :laugh: We'll do it again next season and hopefully I'll set it up earlier and our team will be in.
I’m the template for what will become of the Vegas Golden Knights. I finished 2nd the first year of the bracket challenge and each subsequent year did worse and worse.

Congrats to the winner. Back at it next April.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I'm smart enough to win the bracket challenge but too stupid to figure out how to make my NHL account username match my HF username. LOL.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I’m the template for what will become of the Vegas Golden Knights. I finished 2nd the first year of the bracket challenge and each subsequent year did worse and worse.

Congrats to the winner. Back at it next April.

Yeah, I started off strong and haven't been back to the top since. Makes me question if I'm watching enough hockey.

I'm smart enough to win the bracket challenge but too stupid to figure out how to make my NHL account username match my HF username. LOL.

Samesies...except I haven't won in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->