NHL bloodlines in the next few drafts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
BMWM3owner said:
Speaking of bloodlines, who do you think is going to live up to the family name?

Jeff Tambellini
Zack Praise
Eric Nystrom
Robert Nilsson

His dad was a magician with the puck :bow: Too bad he didn't play very long :shakehead Robert should check out what his dad has done in the NHL and should try and beat that (131 points in 1 season :eek: ).

Kent Nilsson :bow: :bow:

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Alexander Sundstrom (father is Patrik Sundstrom). Destined to become a favorite of mine...pops got that honor since we shared the same name when I was youngster just gettin into hockey and now his boy has my middle name. I'm rooting for that bloodline.

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
Jack Johnson"s Dad played on an NCAA Championship team at Wisconsin, drafted by Chicago AND went to training camp with the Dallas Cowboys. He played football and hockey in college!

modestfwd

May 17, 2004
I'm pretty sure Messier's kid will be eligible soon (2007?) Can anyone confirm this?

Also, somebody please tell me the justin timberlake's brother thing is a joke. Please.

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
How about Brett Hextall? I haven't seen the kid play, but I hear he's a pretty good hockey player.

It'll be intresting to see if it'll be four generations to play in the NHL for the Hextall's.

Diaboli

Sep 16, 2004
City once voted as F
Carl O'Steen said:
2005 Draft...

Sergei Kostitsyn, brother of Andrei.
Marc Staal, brother of Eric.
Garrett Suter, brother of Ryan, nephew of Gary, son of Bob.
Dan Ryder, brother of Michael.
Jonathan Sigalet, brother of Jordan (Bruins prospect).
Paul Stastny, son of Peter.
Tom Fritsche, brother of Dan.
Tom Pyatt, brother of Taylor?
Devin Timberlake, brother of Justin.
Jason Lynch, brother of Doug, etc...
Brett Sutter, related to the Sutter family?

Nice one :lol

Dizzy

May 24, 2003
Windsor, ON
Visit site
modestfwd said:
I'm pretty sure Messier's kid will be eligible soon (2007?) Can anyone confirm this?

Also, somebody please tell me the justin timberlake's brother thing is a joke. Please.

Lyon Messier is an '87 so he's eligible this year unless he's a late birthday. He's currently playing junior B in Tecumseh.

And yes, the Timberlake thing is a joke.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Piggy2 said:
Lyon Messier is an '87 so he's eligible this year unless he's a late birthday. He's currently playing junior B in Tecumseh.

And yes, the Timberlake thing is a joke.

Messier procreated? :eek:

kingpin_19

Jan 5, 2005
Drumheller, AB
markov` said:
Having Boom boom Geoffrion and Howie Morenz as ancestors is definitely cool.

Which would be better, being Wayne Gretzky's son or having Geoffrion and Morenz as ancestors?

I think I'll go with the duo, no offence to the Great One.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
A little off topic here, but how proud would you be as a parent if your kid played on the same team as Gretzky's kid, but yours was better?

'Yeah Wayne, you can have all the records you want but my junk is higher quality than your junk.'

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
kingpin_19 said:
Which would be better, being Wayne Gretzky's son or having Geoffrion and Morenz as ancestors?

I think I'll go with the duo, no offence to the Great One.

This is strictly a generational thing but to be honest, I'd be more proud if I washed Gretzky's car than if I were related to Boom Boom and Howie.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
This is a little off topic, but one of the Red Wings alumni(Sid Abel?) has a grandson that was backup goalie for the Blues last year or the previous year.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Dark Metamorphosis said:
Austin Lemieux is 2014 eligible

Igor Larionov Junior will be eligable around then as well. Yzerman has 3 daughters. I'm sure by the time they reach adulthood, women will have gotten somewhat better at hockey....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad