GDT: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
This would be so much better if the pulled the top players in each category to compete in the skills competition, not just have the all star players fill in the spots

All Star game is for the fans, to generate revenue and marketing. It would be counter productive to bring in nobodies like Grabner to crush the star players.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
hahaha...didn't even know that they had it. Nice marketing NFL. When was it? I guess considering your review, I should go watch it if I can stream it or maybe it will be on a replay on NFL network or something.

They have it the weekend before the Super Bowl. I always thought it would be interesting to have it the weekend before the Stanley Cup finals and just not have players from the teams in the SCF. That way we get the players that played the best throughout the entire year and the teams in the SCF don't have to worry about their guys getting injured before the finals. Guys might take it a bit more seriously.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Snoop Dogg playing the original version of "The Next Episode" was the best part by a mile.

I wonder how much they paid snoop to play an uncensored song and stand in the middle of the ice and dance for 10 minutes lol. Couldn't have been with the investment. Should've put that money towards scoreboard management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad