Which is better?

• MW 3

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NHL 24 deluxe

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
I know they are totally different games. I used to buy cod and nhl games faithfully but I haven’t bought the last couple of renditions the last couple of years. Going to pick one of these up. Both are on sale on the ps store right now for approx. $65 cad. I always loved cod online stuff and had lots of fun, I liked hockey too but would get bored very quick of the same generic gameplay. What do you Recommend? Thoughts.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
MW3 isn't a great value cause the campaign is pretty bad. It actually started as a DLC pack for MW2 before Activision axed the ‘full’ COD title planned for this year and then expanded this project to a full release.

Id say buy NHL 24, download Warzone for free for your COD fix.

Reactions: avsfan9

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
MW3 is great if you're looking for mostly online play. Lots of modes, customization. They even remade the Modern Warfare 2 2009 maps for it. The campaign really is lacking even for COD standards but the online is great.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
0_5qT5Ogui6peGfSEX.jpg

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Neither. Stop supporting trash developers and publishers and buy a real masterpiece like Baldurs Gate 3.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I know they are totally different games. I used to buy cod and nhl games faithfully but I haven’t bought the last couple of renditions the last couple of years. Going to pick one of these up. Both are on sale on the ps store right now for approx. $65 cad. I always loved cod online stuff and had lots of fun, I liked hockey too but would get bored very quick of the same generic gameplay. What do you Recommend? Thoughts.
In all seriousness I don't like cod, and the hockey games have gotten worse for years now rather than better. But if you liked cod previously and had fun with it then go for that because there's not much fun to be had with NHL games atm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad