NHL 22 Problems & Issues

How good is franchise mode in NHL 22, on a scale of 1-10

Results are only viewable after voting.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Just making this thread to get an idea of the major problems, complaints, and issues with the game, that's it.

I haven't bought the game; the last one was released with many problems that went unresolved, but I had previously been buying them annually. Thought maybe some others may be interested who are undecided or have yet to buy (or have yet to start a mode like franchise due to the likelihood of there being bugs).

What are some problems & issues or just complaints you have with this game? (Created a poll too for franchise mode, ranked from 1-10)

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
problem: Playing against the STL Blues, they had dallas stars helmets lol

another problem: in my created team expansion franchise mode, i have green jerseys with Saskatchewan logo, my fans in the stands wear green stuff with ducks logo on it at home games. On the road there are people wearing my teams gear though haha

Reactions: Hockey Stick

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
The biggest problem by far are the syncing issues. It's crazy that 25% of online games end up in syncing issues/crashing

Yea I love trying to play my placement level games in EASHL where guaranteed wins end in disconnect along with losing points left and right

This game literally had a syncing issue the other day in offline be a pro, I just sat there in amazement staring at my TV :huh:

Reactions: SkeeterPumpkinEater

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Is it a meaningful upgrade over ‘21? For simulation / franchise type games I just go to my 1926 Historical NYR game in FHM. The game where all current and historical actual players and staff are actually accurate. It’s also a nice touch that generated players’ names are conditioned on their country. No Joaquin Namestnikov from Uganda.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
I’m pretty happy with the online play so far. Guys can’t just force cross crease passes for one timers constantly anymore.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
staring at a mascot or "kooky fan "after every goal for 30 seconds is an annoyance for me and kills my momentum and will to play. Same thing with scoring game-winning goals; my player has time to do his celebration and then i can basically skate back to my own goalie if i want to, before the game ends. Also i keep getting a crowd of people wearing bright orange pants and shirts (they look like prison inmates) with the exception of 10% dressed like they belong at hogwarts. It has nothing to do with the jersey of the team im playing either; seems random.

aragon416

Oct 4, 2011
1) menu lag in franchise mode
2) game sometimes gets stuck on syncing after a goal is scored
3) stats for leaders (ie, goals, hits, etc.) shown in game during the playoffs in franchise mode disappear way too fast which means you can't see the league leaders properly
4) the assists after a goal scored are always shown at the bottom of the screen, and disappear as soon as the faceoff is taken, which means that since I'm not very good at faceoffs, I have to choose either timing the faceoff or looking at who got the assists.

i skipped 21 last year, so its been a while since i've played an nhl game, so even with the above issues, I'm still enjoying franchise mode

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad