NHL 21 NHL Player and Prospects Roster Doc

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
NHL 21 Rosters doc complete with updated NHL player ratings, NHL prospect ratings and the 2021-2023 NHL Drafts.

What sets apart my roster file is that I do not edit every single player, I use advanced stats, and I do not have 100s of unnecessary created players (I only have 43). I also have several helpful tools and tidbits if you want to create your own rosters.

Use as little or as much as you'd like. Want to know if your favourite player is bad or good? See here too!

I used JFreshHockey's player cards on his patreon to make player overalls as well as my knowledge of NHL 21 franchise mode and my own opinion.

I also used an amateur scout's roster doc (@Dylan_Griffing on twitter) in order to help with prospect ratings again mixed with franchise knowledge and my own opinion.

I will try to update it the best I can. I will also constantly be testing franchise mode so I expect to make some changes due to that as well. This was a hell of a lot of work to do and to get to the point where I feel it is right. Enjoy!

edit: Wow, thats pretty cool how you can view it right on here haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad