Prospect Info: NHL 2017 Entry Draft: Year of the Homegrown Talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
PREDICTION
Jets win lottery........ then precede to trade down with Vegas (5th) for immediate help on D. VEGAS THEN PICKS Patrick 1st OA....

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
PREDICTION
Jets win lottery........ then precede to trade down with Vegas (5th) for immediate help on D. VEGAS THEN PICKS Patrick 1st OA....

If we win the lottery we are not trading that pick. Patrick may have chilled a bit this season but with Scheifele and Patrick as our 1-2 punch this team wins multiple cups.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
If we win the lottery we are not trading that pick. Patrick may have chilled a bit this season but with Scheifele and Patrick as our 1-2 punch this team wins multiple cups.

You sound like Edmonton in 2012 (Yakopov).........

Who......is to say Glass at 5 is more like Schief was in 2012.......

GLASS is a riser like Schief was in 2012 and Patrick is falling out of 1st OA by many ....... still holding on based on his play from 2 years ago.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg

GLASS is a riser like Schief was in 2012 and Patrick is falling out of 1st OA by many ....... still holding on based on his play from 2 years ago.

Patrick will go one, look at last year not his injury riddled season this year. This kid will be motivated, he will be an elite centre.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Patrick may not be Matthews or McDavid but he is going to be a very very good centre in the NHL. I love Glass so if he falls to us at 13 (not likely) I will be very happy.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Patrick may not be Matthews or McDavid but he is going to be a very very good centre in the NHL. I love Glass so if he falls to us at 13 (not likely) I will be very happy.

Nico Hischier out of Halfax Mooseheads would look good centering Ehlers and Laine.

Karma/ good will based on our 7 game win streak to close the season will get the lottery balls to fall our way once again.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Nico Hischier out of Halfax Mooseheads would look good centering Ehlers and Laine.

Karma good/ will based on our 7 game win streak to close the season will get the lottery balls to fall our way once again.

That would be nice....less exciting than last year but a top pick is always great. Common Karma!!

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Most likely not. And I think now more likely we take a D. Heiskanen, makar, valimaki, foote or Hague most likely.

I would like a D man and there will be nice options, two of Heiskanen, Makar, Valimaki, and Foote will be there when we pick in my opinion.

I would pass on Hague at 13 from what I have seen in my limited viewings.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Most likely not. And I think now more likely we take a D. Heiskanen, makar, valimaki, foote or Hague most likely.

I have been thinking lately if both Foote and Makar are there at 13 who do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad