Prospect Info: NHL 2017 Entry Draft - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Wonder if the Habs are making a move for the 3rd overall pick? They've been after a 1C for awhile now. Seriously doubt Patrick falls that far though. Or maybe the Habs are thinking about going into a rebuild and have some sort of big trade worked out with NJ or Philly.

Price to Philly E5

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So what's Montreal got up their sleeves? The other two teams make sense.

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-draft-...y-before-stanley-cup-final-game-4/c-289787964

Patrick said he'll next travel to meet with the Montreal Canadiens, New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers before he goes home to Winnipeg later this week. He'll be examined by each team's medical staff during the visits. A sports hernia limited him to 33 games this season, but he was cleared by doctors to participate in all the fitness testing at the combine.

The price would be really steep and if it was the Devils one would assume it is for futures (Sergachev ++)

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The price would be really steep and if it was the Devils one would assume it is for futures (Sergachev ++)

It has to be the Stars if anyone. I mean you'd think the stars would be having their doctors look at him too in case he falls to #3?

Maybe there is a vet or package of vets going to Dallas for 3OA. Weber maybe?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
hahaha it's possible, Philly does need a goalie. If the Habs wanted to kick off a rebuild snagging a top 2 pick would be a quick way to start it. You'd think Price could command more than that though?

I didn't mean to imply that would be a 1 for 1 deal. If it happens it's likely to involve more pieces.

Unlikely though

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Well, wasn't it Philly that offer sheeted Shea Webber 5 years ago? Just spit balling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad