Hockey Ultimate Team: NHL 18 HUT Thread (All HUT talk goes here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I thought we was all going to get the same player like last year I got joe sakic with ice Laine and doughty as my other best players.

Dang, you did well. Would've preferred Sakic over Recchi. I have enough wingers. Still needing a top line center but I'm torn between spending for Kucherov so I can put him in the ice set or buying Messier.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I got Brodeur for my Xmas player. Doesn't fit my teams synergies, won't use him.

Also got a TOTW Karlsson 95. Worth over 300k on the market. Don't like Karlsson, don't want to use him. To bad he's untradeable.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I got Sakic as my Christmas player, base Ovechkin which I used a gold collectible on and TOTW Seguin at 92 OVR. Not bad considering my centre line was pretty weak.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I got Lidstrom, who’s behind Gonchar/Pronger but looks to be a defensive beast.

No other good cards, really. I think my next best was an 87 Drouin or something. The Gold collectibles gave me enough for the MSP Sid, though, so I’m happy about that.

New look:

Stamkos (94) - Crosby (93) - Gaudreau (93)
Bossy (93) - Thornton (92) - St. Louis (92)
McDonald (94) - Messier (90) - Marchand (93)
Perry (90) - Giroux (90) - Gaborik (90)

Karlsson (92) - Gonchar (91)
Doughty (91) - Pronger (93)
Lidstrom (92) - Markov (91)

Bob (92)
Hart

I’ve got the RS, FS, DZ, LL, S and TN synergies going

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I pulled St.Louis for my player, was not happy didn’t need more wingers, but he has been a playmaking machine 7 apples in 2 games for me.

Other then that nothing exciting except a basic Johnny G that I upgraded and flipped for 15K, used all but 1 of my gold collectibles to do the same on ice players. Made about 80K upgrading some basics I had and reselling. Still looking what to spend that on though.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I pulled St.Louis for my player, was not happy didn’t need more wingers, but he has been a playmaking machine 7 apples in 2 games for me.

Other then that nothing exciting except a basic Johnny G that I upgraded and flipped for 15K, used all but 1 of my gold collectibles to do the same on ice players. Made about 80K upgrading some basics I had and reselling. Still looking what to spend that on though.

That's a lot of apples in 2 games

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Mine was awful. Random ice player and I got brodeur. Rest sucked.

Got an 80k pack with coins earlier and got complete garbage. Bummer. Hopefully I get lucky and get some gold collectibles to make a carbon soon enough

Boragina91

Mar 13, 2012
Team is pretty much set for the rest of the season.

Ice Stamkos - MSP Crosby - Lgd Heatley
Lgd Bossy - Ice Giroux - Evo McDavid
Lgd McDonald - Bergeron - Lgd Recchi
Ice Wheeler - IPOG Dube - Ice Matthews

Ice Karlsson - Ice Hedman
Ice Doughty - IPOG Mete
Ice Pietrangelo - Lgd Pronger

TOTW Price 91
IPOG Hart

Easily the second best team I've ever had. My NHL 14 team was the only one that compared. It was actually nice to get a chance to use the Crosby's and Stamkos type players this year.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
If anybody on PS4 has an EVO Barkov they're willing to part with, I'll trade my EVO Schiefele.

PSN is PrototypeX85. Shoot me a message if you want to make the deal.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Sniped Crosby EVO at 425k when they re-released the EVO.... He's now close to 1 million.

I'm tempted to sell him off and move forward

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Got a 93 Crosby from one of those player pack the other day. Guy has 8 points in 4 games already. Then I got Lanny in my Christmas rewards pack. Tried leveraging synergies but still looking for input. Current synergies are DZ, LL, FS and I think RS. My team changed drastically over the past couple days.

Bower-Crosby-Lanny
Ice Hall-Ice Malkin-Ice Wheeler
Panarin-Messier-Kucherov
88 Marchessault-Duchene-Dadonov

Lidstrom-TOTW Doughty
Ice Subban-Ice Pietrangelo
Keith-Ice Letang

Hasek

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Got a 93 Crosby from one of those player pack the other day. Guy has 8 points in 4 games already. Then I got Lanny in my Christmas rewards pack. Tried leveraging synergies but still looking for input. Current synergies are DZ, LL, FS and I think RS. My team changed drastically over the past couple days.

Bower-Crosby-Lanny
Ice Hall-Ice Malkin-Ice Wheeler
Panarin-Messier-Kucherov
88 Marchessault-Duchene-Dadonov

Lidstrom-TOTW Doughty
Ice Subban-Ice Pietrangelo
Keith-Ice Letang

Hasek

Who is Bower (LW)?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The desync is back, and it's a game ending glitch because it's super easy to do.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Christmas pack haul: ice Bailey, Christmas John Vanbiesbrouck, and 6 gold collectibles.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
When do the Weekly Pre-Order packs expire, not given anymore? (is it like April or March?).

Only reason I log into HUT every weekend. Just curious, thanks.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I usually hate the sets, huge waste of coins/time if you don’t already have the collectibles, but today thought I’d take a stab at the prime time and pulled a 94 Sid, unfortunately I already have a MSP Sid who’s synergies I can’t give up, so gonna have to sell him, looks like he’s going for 150K. By far the best pull I’ve ever had in any pack or set, maybe I’ll change my tune on the sets...

Alberta Oilfire

Jun 4, 2010
Central Alberta
My Xmas gift was Bourque with 2 NZ & 1 CW. Completely useless and his stats are brutal for a 92 overall. Don’t want to complain about free cards but I doubt that I’ll ever use him. Anyone out there have a lesser player that they love to use? Flashback Seabrook is great for me on the 3rd pairing. I also love my EVO Barkov the guy can do it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad