OT: NHL 16 - EASHL HFSens | Weee are the champions (Let it rip!) | Xbox One

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Just bought the game. Already want to return it. Why are all players and stats a full year in behind. Open it up. No auston Matthews. Pissed.

First of all, thanks for bumping our humble thread :laugh:

Secondly, have you downloaded the latest roster update?? I'm not home atm but if you do some digging around the latest roster update should have Auston Mathews in there somewhere, as well as Dark on the Caps

Last edited:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
First of all, thanks for bumping our humble thread :laugh:

Secondly, have you downloaded the latest roster update?? I'm not home atm but if you do some digging around the latest roster update should have Auston Mathews in there somewhere, as well as Dark on the Caps

He's there now. This game is utter garbage like the rest of the easports lineup

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
He's there now. This game is utter garbage like the rest of the easports lineup

Tell us how you really feel lol. If you're on the Xbox One and atleast feel like giving club (EASHL) a shot, add my GT. We usually play a couple times during the week from 8-11pm. Speaking of which, anyone up for some games in like an hour?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Tell us how you really feel lol. If you're on the Xbox One and atleast feel like giving club (EASHL) a shot, add my GT. We usually play a couple times during the week from 8-11pm. Speaking of which, anyone up for some games in like an hour?
Thanks for the invite.

I just wish 2K could get the licenses back

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
95iu5.jpg

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad