Rosters and Ratings: NHL 15 (360) Roster Editing help

A Calgary Flames Fan

Jun 13, 2011
Calgary
I recently finished editing player ratings and moving all the players to their correct teams. Took me several hours but I finally finished. I decided to move McDavid, Eichel, Strome etc. to their respective teams using the Created Teams thing, but I decided I want to move them back to their Junior teams so they'll be in the draft in year 1. Unfortunately when I moved them back the team still owned their rights and I can't seem to fix this without having to do the whole roster editing thing all over again. If anyone knows how to fix this glitch without messing up my entire roster that'd be awesome.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Maybe try moving them to free agency first, and then from free agency to the OHL.

Have you also tried going into the edit player screen and switching their pro team? I think there should be an option for that.

A Calgary Flames Fan

Jun 13, 2011
Calgary
Can't do either, won't let me edit the pro teams of non-custom players (Only Eichel and Hanafin let me do it) and I can't move them to free agency because they're too young.

The only thing I can think of is making their overalls so low that they will never play and just create a new one, but that will take a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad