GDT: NHL 100: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 7:00pm EST SN (HD), TVA (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
7IPY4LP.jpg

LfC609j.jpg

2QZEjsH.jpg

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Nice GDT, dong. It's going to be freezing out on that ice. Wind can really whip at Landsdowne.

Hope the boys got their thermals on, they'll need it.

Think the Habs win this one 3-2.

Doubt it'll be fast ice. There'll be lots of bounces.

Gally, Petry & Carr score for Habs.

Stone & Smith for Sens.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
6-3 Habs.

Karlsson will be awful. Stone will get hurt. Phaneuf will be a jerky pylon. Anderson will be awful. Ryan will be awful. Pageau will score three goals. Duchesne will be minus 5.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Danault is our first line center now? LMFAO this is so wrong in so many ways.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'd take DLR ahead of Fraise, but the fourth line has been so dominant that you might not want to touch it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Danault is our first line center now? LMFAO this is so wrong in so many ways.

Even if Danault's line is written as the first line on paper, doesn't always make it the first line. Last game, Drouin's line was the most used, indicating that it's the first line. But if Danault's line has the better game, then I'm okay with Danault being the 1C in a game where his line plays like one. It's pretty much the positive of having a Top-6. I know Habs don't have a dominant Top-6, but it's pretty much the way it should work. One night, one line might have the better game and should get more ice time. The next game, it might be the next line.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I would argue that the Habs don't have a first line.

One of the Devil's faithful was posting how we should win because they were missing 2/3 of their 1st line A top 6 off their 2nd and a top pairing Dman.
I quickly pointed out that was how we started the season with our healthy roster. :eek: fur ball

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The outdoor part of the game seems like a nuisance for me as a TV viewer.

Maybe it's different for the ones who actually attend the game but I am so over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad