Injury Report: NFL Week 6 - Aaron Rodgers has a broken collarbone, season likely over

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
That's the end of the Packers' season.

Not in this division. He'll come back by week 17, win the division and lead them into the playoffs.

Sucks for Green Bay but I don't feel sorry for them either. The good fortune they had at qb the past 25 years is ridiculous.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Not in this division. He'll come back by week 17, win the division and lead them into the playoffs.

Sucks for Green Bay but I don't feel sorry for them either. The good fortune they had at qb the past 25 years is ridiculous.

no QB, no defense and ravaged by injuries. highly unlikely they get to even 0.500 unless rodgers comes back sooner than expected.

at least lions have QB and comparable D, vikings have much better D and better offense as well if today showed us all hundley can offer.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

2-5-1 without Rodgers the last time he missed extended time. Currently tied in the division, still have to play the Lions and Vikings once before week 17 which is probably the earliest he's coming back. Still have to play the Panthers, Saints, Bucs, Steelers and Ravens. I think 3 wins is the absolute most we can expect, even if Hundley is decent because we still have a ton of other injuries and our head coach and defensive coordinator are morons.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
This completely ruined my day yesterday and I have no words really. Rodgers was able to succeed behind our awful o-line and there are 0 QBs available who would be able too.

A-Rodg is a tough SOB so I can honestly see him back at the end of the season.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND

Good luck with that. They are a M.A.S.H. unit right now and with Rodgers out I highly doubt they even sniff the playoffs. Their D stunk before all the injuries now it will be rancid.

Reactions: mmvvpp

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Everyone has injuries. Detroit is pretty banged up heading into the bye and Minnesota is hurting as well.

The Vikings QB for now and possibly the rest of this season will be Case Keenum. As history has shown, who knows about the Lions..

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Still a long way to go in the season but it feels like it's only a matter of time before they shut him down for good.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Still a long way to go in the season but it feels like it's only a matter of time before they shut him down for good.

The more the Colts suck, the better for everyone else.

That division is going to be a bloodbath in the future with or without them, now that the Titans and Jags are somewhat relevant again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad