Post-Game Talk: Next year, let's decline the California trip, Habs lose 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Yeah,,, how about that guy that gets 6.5 M?

Carey Price needs to clean up his game. You won’t find many desputing that right now. But defending Bergevin’s new toys is just pathetic. Who cares if Alzner was on the ice for a goal when pucks are flying by him on the opposite end, which is his job to stop.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Everytime what? The hell are you talking about. People gave MB a chance. I did. Kriss did. Most of us did. He was very well liked in the first 1-1.5 year.

Then we changed idea for many obvious reason. You weren't here. What do you know. It seems that you created an account just to defend and protect MB.

Cup or bust as always..
The only thing missing in this post is a gif of you standing next to Bergevin handing the poster you quoted a cup of kool-aid and saying “Things will get better once you drink this.”
Or HF sheep?

It might by 2:36 a.m., but the sun has never shined so bright before. Believe me.

I'm happy for you, believe me!

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Carey Price needs to clean up his game. You won’t find many desputing that right now. But defending Bergevin’s new toys is just pathetic. Who cares if Alzner was on the ice for a goal when pucks are flying by him on the opposite end, which is his job to stop.
Why are you craping on Alzner when this team can't score ffs?

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
The only thing missing in this post is a gif of you standing next to Bergevin handing the poster you quoted a cup of kool-aid and saying “Things will get better once you drink this.”

Cue Kool Aid Guy

DMfB1nYUMAAvLRA.jpg

:popcorn:

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Why are you craping on Alzner when this team can't score ffs?
4 goals while he was on the ice tonight alone? Might be part of the issue. Did you just suddenly forget the entire GDT....oh wait someone highjacked your PC for 20 minutes there in the third. Nice to see the old Belial is back to defend this utter pile of shit team assembled by Dumpsterfire DG

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
4 goals while he was on the ice tonight alone? Might be part of the issue. Did you just suddenly forget the entire GDT....oh wait someone highjacked your PC for 20 minutes there in the third. Nice to see the old Belial is back to defend this utter pile of **** team assembled by Dumpsterfire DG

Cue dumpster fire

DMogDKZX0AAFlMT.jpg

Re-posting all my recent 'shoops. This is fun :banana:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
4 goals while he was on the ice tonight alone? Might be part of the issue. Did you just suddenly forget the entire GDT....oh wait someone highjacked your PC for 20 minutes there in the third. Nice to see the old Belial is back to defend this utter pile of **** team assembled by Dumpsterfire DG

So he was the reason of that 4 goals against? Do you have any freaking honesty? Pathetic! The Alzner sucks narrative you guys are trying to push is just shawfull...

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Or HF sheep?

I love when people use the term “sheep.” It’s a battlecry for anyone who is constantly losing arguements because they’re in the minority. A sheep would imply myself, or other people on this forum can’t form an opinion for themselves. After 5 years, and I can speak for others as well, we know everything we need to know about this GM.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
To those saying we're not this bad.

Sure guys will eventually start to find the back of the net here and there and Price will be back to Price, so things might appear slightly better overall.

But this defense we're seeing right now is this bad. Possibly one of the worst I've ever witnessed.
Even if it starts playing better, it's still bad. And Schlemko sure as hell won't turn this mess around. Alzner, Morrow, Davidson, Benn, Schlemko won't magically turn into reliable defensemen.

I mean Mete wasn't even part of the plans two months ago... and now he's our #2D playing 22mins per game. I can't even imagine how this D would look without him right now.

Last edited:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I love when people use the term “sheep.” It’s a battlecry for anyone who is constantly losing arguements because they’re in the minority. A sheep would imply myself, or other people on this forum can’t form an opinion for themselves. After 5 years, and I can speak for others as well, we know everything we need to know about this GM.

Just because you feel you're in he majority doesn't mean you're not a sheep ...

I don't know if I'm on your ignore list, but I already answered that. Unless you just flat out ignore my comment because it is right.

Naaah bro, I'm not that insecure and weak.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Just because you feel you're in he majority doesn't mean you're not a sheep ...

I don’t feel I’m in the majority, I know I am. And I’m intelligent enough to form my own thoughts. This website in no way effects how I view where our team stands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peanut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->