next Superpest Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Legionnaire said:
Avery worked Ott in their fight last year.

Ha,ha take that MeG!

Impossible.. Ott isn't a heavyweight by any means but Avery?

I'm checking hockeyfights.com as we speak, or type or whatever..

Edit: You're right..

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Avery did indeed embarass Ott in their fight last year. Started in the Dallas zone and ended all the way down the ice on my end of Staples. Ott for some reason skated all the way down there during their faceoff....one of the funniest fights I've ever seen. Avery called it his best fight of the year as Ott didn't land a single punch and Avery unloaded at least ten rights. Brad Norton also beat up Ott last year because Ott shot the puck maybe 4-5 seconds after the whistle.

I don't know what it is, but Avery has always done very well against Dallas fighters as he seems to have Morrow's number as well.

LadyByngJeanRatelle

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
BigKing said:
Avery did indeed embarass Ott in their fight last year. Started in the Dallas zone and ended all the way down the ice on my end of Staples. Ott for some reason skated all the way down there during their faceoff....one of the funniest fights I've ever seen. Avery called it his best fight of the year as Ott didn't land a single punch and Avery unloaded at least ten rights.QUOTE]

I remember that, it was hilarious. They started in one zone and started skating with each other into the other zone, dropping their gloves and helmets on the way. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad