Pre-Game Talk: Next round tickets

Conway96

Mar 28, 2010
Hi everyone,

This isn't meant to be a Jinx thread. But if Anaheim gets through to the next round, does anyone know when the playoff tickets will go on sale? Is it immediately after eliminating an opponent? I'm heading down to California next week and would love to see my beloved hawks in a playoff game for the first time! Being from Edmonton, it's been far too long since I've experienced playoff hockey in real life.

I would rather buy them immediately from ticketmaster rather than buying them for hundreds of dollars more on the secondary market. Thanks for your help! :)

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Hi everyone,

This isn't meant to be a Jinx thread. But if Anaheim gets through to the next round, does anyone know when the playoff tickets will go on sale? Is it immediately after eliminating an opponent? I'm heading down to California next week and would love to see my beloved hawks in a playoff game for the first time! Being from Edmonton, it's been far too long since I've experienced playoff hockey in real life.

I would rather buy them immediately from ticketmaster rather than buying them for hundreds of dollars more on the secondary market. Thanks for your help! :)

Won't go on sale until we win the fourth win. Usually a day or two after, but since CHI clinched already maybe immediately.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
viking-of-disapproval_o_347426.jpg

Conway96

Mar 28, 2010
I bet it's cheaper to come down and watch the game here than get tickets for the Madhouse.

Yeah that's why I'm coming to Anaheim. Disneyland AND playoff hockey. Best place on earth for sure. Madhouse prices are ridiculous. Already looked into that.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Yeah that's why I'm coming to Anaheim. Disneyland AND playoff hockey. Best place on earth for sure. Madhouse prices are ridiculous. Already looked into that.

I'm curious, how do tickets look like in the regular season? Sometime in the next season I have to meet up with some family there and wouldn't mind taking them out to a game, plus I've never been to that arena so that'd be one down on my bucket list.

Conway96

Mar 28, 2010
I'm curious, how do tickets look like in the regular season? Sometime in the next season I have to meet up with some family there and wouldn't mind taking them out to a game, plus I've never been to that arena so that'd be one down on my bucket list.

I actually haven't been to the Madhouse yet. But $185 seems to be a good price from prime seats. We have season tickets for the Oilers here in Edmonton and we sit first row, second bowl. Perfect view for everything so that's where I would want to sit if I'm at the Madhouse. (Lower bowl would be preferred obviously) Take a look at the Hawks website and they list starting prices.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=90987

vavera4ka

Quack! Quack!
Dec 27, 2014
twitter.com

Mind you last time I was at UC it was 2-3 years ago, but regular season SRO were about 40-50 and nosebleed seats around 80-90.

It is a pretty awesome arena, I like going there. I wish they would make a CTA train stop next to it, tracks are basically passing next to official parking lot. It's a bit weird getting there: driving to the city for a 7 PM game is a b#$ch, taking public transportation is not very convenient.
At least they have a fleet of busses taking ppl to the Metra stations after the game, so getting out is easier than getting in.

Conway96

Mar 28, 2010
Tickets are released! However, they need a presale code. Does anyone here know the code? Thanks in advance!

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
block Chicago zipcodes. seriously. Sick of our building being taken over during the playoffs. Let em come during the regular season.

Kings123

Sep 6, 2014
Pretty sure you can buy Game 5 tickets in lower level from the venue on Ticketmaster. Just click Buy On Map and look for the blue dots (red dots are resale).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kings123

Sep 6, 2014
Pretty sure you can buy Game 5 tickets in lower level from the venue on Ticketmaster. Just click Buy On Map and look for the blue dots (red dots are resale).

For Game 5 @Anaheim: I just checked to confirm that you can easily purchase lower level tickets at venue prices from Ticketmaster. I saw pairs in Sections 206 and 225. In Sections 203 and 302, there are nearly full rows available at venue price. Price looks right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad