Rosters and Ratings: Next Roster Update

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Still no Klim Kostin or Jake Walman For the Blues. Good to know EA still does everything 1/2 assed.

Walman should probably be in since he played some AHL games last year, but Kostin is coming from a league the game doesn’t have rights to, so they needed to wait until he played his first AHL game and then send him the waivers to be included.

They’re not in there because “EA did it half assed” it’s because the players have yet to sign their waivers.

NJPW

Nov 28, 2015
There's always something wrong... I haven't notice every missing players in this update but i did notice Noah Juulsen & Jeremiah Addison aren't there anymore. I know they are both injured but Patrick Eaves might be out for a while and he's still there... Nathan Horton too... !!
It's kinf of annoying !

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Any new AHL pros are missing from the game what a bunch of lazy asses, seriously they could make a roster inside a work day like nothing, what the hell is wrong with them.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
AHL/ECHL requires a player sign a waiver to allow their likeness and name to be used in the media (including video games) under the PHPA licensing agreement.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Just had the weirdest glitch happen: all my created players for the draft duplicated... So year one draft, there was Shevchnikov x2, Hughes x2, and also created player Cale Makar was in the draft, although I put his rights to Colorado.

What the heck just happened. Safe to say I just wasted that year of play...

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Just had the weirdest glitch happen: all my created players for the draft duplicated... So year one draft, there was Shevchnikov x2, Hughes x2, and also created player Cale Makar was in the draft, although I put his rights to Colorado.

What the heck just happened. Safe to say I just wasted that year of play...

All my created players were put into Free Agency. Also now every time I try and go into Create Player my game crashes. Every. Single. Time.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
In general I don't think EA cares about the NHL series. Compared to what they make from Madden and Fifa it's literally nothing. They know there's a core set who will buy it every year, and enough people who waste money on ultimate team it will make them a pretty penny, but they'll always neglect NHL for the other two big sports titles.

RandyBobandi

Apr 16, 2012
Saskatchewan
Started an expansion draft franchise now that the CHL rosters have been updated picked my players, signed everyone blah blah blah simmed ahead to start the new season and went to scouting and found the updated CHL rosters don't change in the expansion draft version it only works in the normal franchise mode. I get that they can't change the NHL rosters because of protection lists but I thought the CHL rosters would at least change but I guess not.

ilballetto

Oct 26, 2016
Do I have start a new BAP career every time I update the roster? It would be nice if the update could be put in a ongoing career!

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
When do you guys think the next roster update will come out?

They had a blitz there for a bit from Oct 21 - Nov 2, but nothing since then.

Big COL-OTT-NSH trade was a week and a half ago, EA teased Duchene in a Sens jersey already on their twitter. Would be nice to have all of these picks on the Avs to start a Franchise mode. :D

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
I would guess it'll be Friday based on past experiences.

They generally update the rosters every 2-3 weeks and generally at the end of the week.

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Any highlights regarding prospects? I know the Blues were missing Kostin and Walman.
It looks like all AHL players are in except the ones who were recently injured between now and the start of the season, I guarantee they didn't even bother looking at who's injured they probably googled the active roster and didn't do anything past that ffs EA

harry 93

Jul 24, 2006
Did they adress the traded picks from the Col-Ott-Nsh Trade? I am on a final exam Xbox hiatus and canˋt check that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->