Next Great Goalie- Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
Raycroft and Lehtonen

and don't start *****ing at me for not picking lundquist.. yes there is a little bit of the finnish-swedish rivalry going.. but also I am not convinced of Lundquist.. just look at todays game vs canada

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Finn said:
Raycroft and Lehtonen

and don't start *****ing at me for not picking lundquist.. yes there is a little bit of the finnish-swedish rivalry going.. but also I am not convinced of Lundquist.. just look at todays game vs canada

You have right to have your opinion about Lundqvist. And I totally respect and understands it. But I just want to say that todays game was not only the goalies fault that the goals were so many. Both Sweden and Canada had terribly defense.

f1nn

Jan 12, 2004
Espoo, Finland
wassup77 said:
You have right to have your opinion about Lundqvist. And I totally respect and understands it. But I just want to say that todays game was not only the goalies fault that the goals were so many. Both Sweden and Canada had terribly defense.

that's true, and it was not all lundquists fault... but whenever I ahve seen him play I just can't see him being that next "great goalie"

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Finn said:
that's true, and it was not all lundquists fault... but whenever I ahve seen him play I just can't see him being that next "great goalie"

he outplayed brodeur...the current great goalie...he can't be all that bad.

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Finn said:

Well, if you compare him to other Swedish goalies..he is really special ;)

wassup77

Nov 15, 2004
Sweden
Rancid said:
he outplayed brodeur...the current great goalie...he can't be all that bad.

Brodeur had a pretty bad day. And Canadian defensemen (Jovanovski for example)...what can I say? embarrasing.

Thornton97

Nov 18, 2004
Carrollton, TX
FINNtastic said:
Raycroft, Lehtonen... I personally think that Toivonen should also be ahead of Lundqvist.. but that seems to be impossible in this situation

Yea, why did we switch to this head to head format? Last I checked in on these threads, it was just a free-for-all. Liked that better.

But it was still nice seeing two Bs goalies here, although both were eliminated. Personally I thought Lehts and Hannu would be the final two--fairly easily when looking at their future careers. But it didn't turn out that way. alas. I'll cry somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->