Next Great Goalie- Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Its the semi-finals so therefore many votes are needed cuz i'm hoping to get this thing done by Sunday night because frankly its getting boring and dragging on.

1vs8 - Lundqvist vs. Bryzgalov 11-2
2vs7- Lehtonen vs. Fleury 13-0
3vs6- Toivonen vs. Miller 7-6
4vs5- Ward vs. Raycroft 4-9

Next round
Lundqvist vs Raycroft
Lehtonen vs. Toivonen

i vote Lundqvist, Toivonen

Standings are:

Lundqvist vs Raycroft 1-0
Lehtonen vs. Toivonen 0-1

AndersEriksson*

Lundqvist :bow:

Lehtonen

The homerism in these threads is great comedy. B#### about the other goalies fans doing and then do it yourself. That should teach them :help:

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
The love comes from the numbers. He may not be a mainstream name because he hasn't had any play in NA, but he's been the best goaltender in Europe the last two seasons. In the SEL, he's been putting up unreal numbers as well as leading Frolunda (arguably the best team in the world) to the championships. He is most definately a steal in the 6th, 7th round (can't remember) by the Rangers. I don't think he's quite where Lehtonen is right now, as Kari is a special talent that could have been forcasted for years now, but Lundqvist's performances in the SEL, World Championships, and soon to be Olympics will be recognized.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
Crease29 said:
In the SEL, he's been putting up unreal numbers

What league?

Oh... in the league that Glen Metropolit stars in!?!

Just kidding as I mean no disrespect. I like the guy, just trying to give some perspective and humor.

FINNtastic

Apr 24, 2004
Raycroft, Lehtonen... I personally think that Toivonen should also be ahead of Lundqvist.. but that seems to be impossible in this situation

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Raycroft and Lehtonen...

Simply because Raycroft had an outstanding year last year, when he wasn't suppose to exactly and he's proven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->