Next AHL Prospect to graduate

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Michael Amadio - Ontario Reign/LA Kings
kid has been on fire and is just about ready to take her the 3C spot for us... very similar to Mike Richards IMO..

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
For TBL - Erne and Peca are the two prospects to look out for in Syracuse making the jump to the NHL soon. Nobody on the defense is ready at the moment.

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
I may be partial as a Jets fan but I respectively favour Roslovic over the 2 Tampa and Kings prospects mentioned to date.

Any others from other teams that would rate up there?

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
Nick Merkley, Tucson Roadrunners. 34 pts in 26 games, 17 goals.

His stats look impressive alright! A little small but doesn't seem to be as much of an issue nowadays. I assume they will look at graduating him to the Yotes soon? Next year for sure considering their record this year.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
For Calgary, Rasmus Andersson would be a regular if the Flames had room on the right side of the defense. He's probably next in line.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Let's be honest, it's impossible to tell these things. There are guys who are solid grinders that get called up and stick because they fill a role, not because they are scorers. Meanwhile someone like Josh Ho-Sang is up and down as they try to wait for him to "get it" and find a permanant role for him.

I will say I don't think Anders Bjork will be in Providence long.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Linus Ulmark from the Amerks is pretty much ready for NHL duty.

Thatcher Demko also is close, but the Canucks won't look at him till next season.

Reactions: Howe Elbows 9

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
Honestly thought Vegas would have grabbed him in the expansion draft.
The Sabres had a side deal with Vegas to protect Linus Ullmark. The Sabres gave the Golden Knights a 6th round pick when the agreed to take William Carrier in the expansion draft and not pick Ullmark.

lablite47

Jan 22, 2013
Wpg
The Sabres had a side deal with Vegas to protect Linus Ullmark. The Sabres gave the Golden Knights a 6th round pick when the agreed to take William Carrier in the expansion draft and not pick Ullmark.
Good stats and size... Why isn't he up now? From what I hear their goaltending could use some help. He's only 24 so maybe hold him down till they get a better team in front of him.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Good stats and size... Why isn't he up now? From what I hear their goaltending could use some help. He's only 24 so maybe hold him down till they get a better team in front of him.
This.
Miller was 25 when he took over in Buffalo from Rochester. Ullmark following the same patter. And it works.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
With Sanheim back up with the Flyers, the next Phantom to be promoted should be RW Nicolas Aubé-Kubel. Hes been one of the best forwards at ES in the AHL this season.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
How do you view a guy like Cory Conacher. Been there, done that.. he's back. Not a prospect I guess. Tampa know what they are getting with him. Will he stick full-time from now on...

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Tough to say. A lot of guys need a change of scenery before they “get it” as far as being a pro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad