News on Yahoo sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

88Headdown

Jun 1, 2005
I think that story actually appeared yesterday though and he was assuming the BOG meeting was going to look at a completed deal. Yahoo just listed it as an article today. :handclap:

kaherdin

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
Boy I think its about time for hockey to come back...people here are starting to act strangely....Go outside and play hockey! Or start a NHL 2005 season (even if the game sucks)...lol :D

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
kaherdin said:
Boy I think its about time for hockey to come back...people here are starting to act strangely....Go outside and play hockey! Or start a NHL 2005 season (even if the game sucks)...lol :D

If they had monkeys playing hockey on TV I would probably watch it at this point. :hockey:

HockeyCritter

Dec 10, 2004
kaherdin said:
Starting??

;)

Dr Love

Mar 22, 2002
Location, Location!
This article is from yesterday. Moran is speculating/going off rumors, but it's got to be speculation on good authority, he's not one to BS. He's an excellent writer, easily the best hockey writer in Philly in a while.

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
It takes a special kind of person to be a hockey fan. And by that I do mean SPECIAL. :propeller

Disclaimer: The above statement does not represent the views of Hockey's Future or it's staff and are clearly the views of a deranged individual.

SuperDave21

Hockey Paradise
Jul 30, 2004
Scottsdale, AZ
Usually anything that Yahoo puts on its news website is accurate. I remember when the Pope was dying and people kept speculating and CNN had one person wh said he died and then turned out to be wrong, Yahoo was the first to report his death before the other news stations and they had accurate accounts the entire way through. Same goes for the recent London bombings too so ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->