News Around the League: 2017-2018 During and AFTER THE CUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He's been abysmal. How anybody can say he's good, they can't be serious, but people also think Wedgewood is better than Kinkaid and that Andrew Hammond wasn't just a fluky one trick pony a few years ago, and was indeed a late bloomer.

Mrazek as a Flyer now has an .887% in 10 games players/starts. You might have been able to get that from Alex Lyon.

You could get that from Lyon for free!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That sucks.

Bieksa is a complete anchor at this point. He looks like current Andy Greene, even if he's only playing in a bottom pairing role. He's been terrible and a complete liability for only about 5 years now.

That sucks for us, I was hoping Hall could lock him shut in the D-zone a few times.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Evander "the cancer" Kane with 5 goals and 5 assists and 26 hits in 8 games with San Jose.

When playing for a new deal, he turns it on, what a surprise.

Can't wait to see who offers him a LTC and the time it'll take for him to piss off a key member of that team.

Good player but dumb as f***

Reactions: mtnet

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
No great place for this, but the NCAA released tickets for the regionals taking place in Allentown PA next Saturday.

Tix are $32 for Upper Level (which would be Lower Level at an NHL rink), and $47, $80, and $102 for Lower Level, but THIS is for BOTH games. So for that price you get to see:

Ohio State vs. Princeton - 3:30 PM
Denver vs. Penn State - 7:00 PM

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
What We Learned: Is it time to worry about Vegas?

my prediction 1st round ko. next year the free fall begins and no playoffs for them.

I'm gonna be curious to see how a visiting team does when they have to spend 3+ nights in Vegas for the playoffs. I imagine most teams will have the discipline to buckle down for the playoffs, but it's not hard to imagine some guys straying off of Dry Island.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I'm gonna be curious to see how a visiting team does when they have to spend 3+ nights in Vegas for the playoffs. I imagine most teams will have the discipline to buckle down for the playoffs, but it's not hard to imagine some guys straying off of Dry Island.

lol if they were smart they would stay off the strip and out of town if possible. i know gambling is everywhere but still limit the bright lights as much as possible

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ

Have the team stay in Needles, CA and bus in every day?

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Yep Jordan Staal lost a daughter to a terminal birth defect less than a month ago

Sorry to hear this terrible news for both families

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well now we know whether the league likes having Vegas be an insta-competitior (hint: they do)

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
let's start making our protected lists now. Next time we will definitely lose someone of quality...unless we pull a side deal.

we basically have to protect everyone that is currently in the NHL

Hall
Hischier
Bratt
Palmieri
Wood
Zacha
Zajac (still under contract at that point for 1 year, so who knows)

Vatanen
Severson
Butcher

Schneider (I know I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->