News and Notes XXII: Now With More Finnish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
I have been reading Larry Fisher's revisiting of his mock drafts. Not having paid any attention in 2013, I didn't realize that Fisher (and my guess is likely others since Fisher seems to be pretty strong with his mocks) had Zykov at # 18.
Fisher had Alexander Weinberg going 17 and Andre Burakovsky going 20--so basically equivalent to Zykov.
I just presumed since he was picked in the second that he was a decent, but not overly talented, player who the Canes received at the trade deadline. Now I see him as an excellent talent, which explains his success this past season in Charlotte and during his call-up. Knowing he was considered to have that level of potential makes me even more excited to have the TAZ line start the season.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I have been reading Larry Fisher's revisiting of his mock drafts. Not having paid any attention in 2013, I didn't realize that Fisher (and my guess is likely others since Fisher seems to be pretty strong with his mocks) had Zykov at # 18.
Fisher had Alexander Weinberg going 17 and Andre Burakovsky going 20--so basically equivalent to Zykov.
I just presumed since he was picked in the second that he was a decent, but not overly talented, player who the Canes received at the trade deadline. Now I see him as an excellent talent, which explains his success this past season in Charlotte and during his call-up. Knowing he was considered to have that level of potential makes me even more excited to have the TAZ line start the season.

I hope he ends up being a regular. I think he has 20+ goal potential, which would do wonders for our scoring depth.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
@garnetpalmetto I really like your Becky Lynch suggestion. I think this might be a good alternative:

AJ Style's Phenomenal would also be a good choice.

My only issue with Shinsuke's is that's not his theme since he turned heel.

Other good options might be Charlotte Flair's (hey, we use her Dad's "woo," right?) or The Revival. Bonus points in that both Flair and both members of The Revival are from NC.

The Revival - Southern Proud (Entrance Theme)

I still like Lynch's the best though in that it's got that celebratory energy and you've got some crowd interaction.

Non-wrestling music, I did like Winnipeg's old goal song (before they went to "Jump.")

Rev Theory - Hell Yeah - YouTube

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
petey pablo raise up would work as the cheer now! stinger to a video compliation that didn't suck, like the one they had that ended with free willie/independence day /the goonies etc.

if they release a list of what movies they already own the rights to I'll try to make one hint hint. free labor o love right ere

@2.05 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->