News and Notes XXI: The Dog Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I guess there is a chance, but they already have 1 extra F (one of Kuokkanen/Jooris/McGinn) and 1 extra D on the roster. With Charlotte being so close, they can easily get a guy here in a moment's notice if there is an injury.

For the same reason they sent away Necas, they need to do the same for Kuokkanen. He needs more time in the ice and less in the press box.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Well it's going to be someone who can play Stempniak's spot on 3rd line RW you would think. Unless they're gonna shake everything up and maybe move Ryan to wing to make room at center.

I would guess they're still fine with Ryan and it'll be Zykov with maybe Mclovin being a consideration. Stempniak seems close, they likely just want someone to fill in his spot for a game or two.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
It's Patrick Brown. What a joke this team is. He can't even score at the AHL level. I assume that Bilpeto wants a guy who will just dump the puck in and finish his checks and not doing anything else ever.

It's getting hard to care about this team.

Bringing up Brown is fine if he is just an emergency guy to sit in the press box. That allows guys who need more ice time in Charlotte to keep getting it. If he actually plays, then yeah, not sure what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad