Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers vs Anaheim Tuesday 10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m not sure how, but I`ve a notion that someone can steal this game for us, and get some points out of it!
Lets go Rangers!!

Anyway I need some rest - dreaming about summer and nice waves! (lock it whenever.) :D

waves.jpg

Lyric

- Ride the waves in the deepest blue. Travel the sea, at dawn we sail and get a tour within the waves. The mighty waves near the golden coast among the fishes and lobster red. crimson the sky the sign of hope and Nebulae! :confused:

Reactions: egelband

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Cmon believe!! I love the NEW YORK RANGERS
DeAngelo is gonna drive some offense with his smooth skating up the ice, Grabner is going to be off to the races like a very quick dog, Buchnevich has been getting comfortable and don’t get me started on JT MILLER you already know he means BUSINESS lol! We’re in for a great game

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
We always seem to outplay Anaheim. Here's to another one!

I still rather tank and shit though. Much rather have us than Pittsburgh in the lottery.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

I still rather tank and **** though. Much rather have us than Pittsburgh in the lottery.
I’d rather go for it and try to get Hank a cup!! We can make moves like the Brass/Zibby deal & the Stepan/DeAngelo & Andersson one without tanking and tearing apart an already young & competitive roster. I think a coaching change and one shake up trade and we’re right in there
The cup has never been so up for grabs this is a bizarre year!! The devious Penguin may actually miss the playoffs, Vegas is somehow the best team in the league, Tampa is the only major threat in the East it looks like, Chicago is out of it, New Jersey/CBJ/Toronto are inexperienced so who knows!! LGR

Salsa Shark

Sep 1, 2009
Jersey
I’d rather go for it and try to get Hank a cup!! We can make moves like the Brass/Zibby deal & the Stepan/DeAngelo & Andersson one without tanking and tearing apart an already young & competitive roster. I think a coaching change and one shake up trade and we’re right in there
The cup has never been so up for grabs this is a bizarre year!! The devious Penguin may actually miss the playoffs, Vegas is somehow the best team in the league, Tampa is the only major threat in the East it looks like, Chicago is out of it, New Jersey/CBJ/Toronto are inexperienced so who knows!! LGR

I'd want no part of the Bruins

Reactions: Igor Shestyorkin

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

I still rather tank and **** though. Much rather have us than Pittsburgh in the lottery.
Not gonna happen.....they are a MUCH SMARTER organization than we are. We will get knocked out in the 1st, and they will win the overall #1 with a 1% chance, because that is what Buttman would want.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Lays

Jan 22, 2017

Yep same here. Especially in this draft, imagine we somehow get lucky and pick high because the lottery.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
Saw the Rangers from ice level vs. Vegas and watch all the games on TV. Idea that this year they are Cup contenders is pure fantasy or delusion. Next year, with Nash, Staal off the roster, we'll have tons of cap space, a new coach, an infusion of young talent and we can probably sign a first rank free agent, in addition to a healthy Kreider and more, and, voila, back as a contender. But not this year - we are miles below Bruins, Tampa, Nashville and St. Louis in the talent area.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Saw the Rangers from ice level vs. Vegas and watch all the games on TV. Idea that this year they are Cup contenders is pure fantasy or delusion. Next year, with Nash, Staal off the roster, we'll have tons of cap space, a new coach, an infusion of young talent and we can probably sign a first rank free agent, in addition to a healthy Kreider and more, and, voila, back as a contender. But not this year - we are miles below Bruins, Tampa, Nashville and St. Louis in the talent area.

Good one...

giphy.gif

(Crying because I feel like AV won't even get fired.)

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Cmon believe!! I love the NEW YORK RANGERS
DeAngelo is gonna drive some offense with his smooth skating up the ice, Grabner is going to be off to the races like a very quick dog, Buchnevich has been getting comfortable and don’t get me started on JT MILLER you already know he means BUSINESS lol! We’re in for a great game

If Staal plays and McD is on Pp1 then goodnight all.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
I also feel a dominant game from our #1 center. I think he will look really engaged physically and make some great plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->