Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens, 3-26-16 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Good call giving Raanta the start tomorrow.

Saturday night in Montreal with Lundqvist in goal? House of horrors.

KingP

Mar 24, 2012
New york
Great call by giving Raanta the start . Hank needs to be rested and ready to go for penguins. Just hope rest of lineup doesn't take night off tomorrow
Going to the game on Sunday (bday) so im pretty happy I get to see Hank:nod:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Agreed! I'm from Montreal and usually get to see the Rangers when they come to town, and it's always a fantastic atmosphere! Habs suck this year and let's hope we score a few goals and win this game. We usually get shut out or at most score 1 goal in Mtl. LGR!

It's funny - the Rangers couldn't lose there when I was at McGill, but they couldn't win anywhere else. :laugh:

I'd be in a Molson/Poutine coma by the 2nd period.

Nah, get poutine before or after the game.

Or smoked meat. :nod:

Montreal = Culinary capital of Canada AINEC.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
It's funny - the Rangers couldn't lose there when I was at McGill, but they couldn't win anywhere else. :laugh:

Nah, get poutine before or after the game.

Or smoked meat. :nod:

Montreal = Culinary capital of Canada AINEC.
latest

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
He's almost there he got Fast on the third line big step there for AV's brain can only handle a little at a time

Now the next big step is Staal to wing it'll eventually happen

mrmel329

Feb 28, 2013
He's almost there he got Fast on the third line big step there for AV's brain can only handle a little at a time

And then dylan back on d with Yandle.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012

True I mean what's 60 games of forcing a square peg into a round hole? :shrugs:

**** AV, seriously...

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
I'll be there too!! Drove up from New Jersey, LGR!!

Welcome to Montreal! I'll be in section 108, ice level (row AA), right in back of the net (Mtl will be shooting twice on that end). I'll be wearing my Rangers jersey and my brother probably a Habs one...!

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Welcome to Montreal! I'll be in section 108, ice level (row AA), right in back of the net (Mtl will be shooting twice on that end). I'll be wearing my Rangers jersey and my brother probably a Habs one...!

I'm in the 100s somewhere, wearing my Kreider for obvious reasons:sarcasm:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It will be a hard game for sure - in Canada hockey saturday night, LGR!!

:)

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
And then dylan back on d with Yandle.

Woah woah woah slow down AV can only handle so much common sense at a time

He got Fast out of the top 6 give him 10 more games and up to about game 7 first round and he may figure out Staal should be a winger. By game 50 next year he'll maybe figure out what to do with Mcilrath

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Still not understanding why Lindberg is sitting... again. Hayes has been horrible and Lindberg worked really well with Staal when they played together. I'm not even going to ***** about Glass because he's been fine and doing his job on the 4th line.

Last 10 games for each guy:
Hayes 1G 1A 2P -2
Glass 2G 1A 3P +4
Lindberg 1G 2A 3P +3

Both are better/faster skaters than Hayes and both are more physical even though he's bigger than both. It's another one of those decisions that just makes no sense with nothing to substantiate it as a legit choice. Once Staal was brought in, Hayes became the 5th best C on the team... maybe 6th if you take into account that Lindberg is a natural C too. He can't skate well enough to be an effective winger and, at the most, should be rotating every two games or every other game with Lindberg to keep them both fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad