Pre-Game Talk: New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Figured I’d kick this one off since I’ll be in section 121. Sorry circumstances to finally catch a Rangers game under. Team is abysmal and 1/4 of the roster is injured. But living in TX, I’ll take it. Pretty pumped just to see the boys live again. Last game I caught was the pre-season game Chytil scored the OT winner in this past September while visiting family and that had been my first Rangers game in 2 years, since I moved out of NY.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Interested to get an update on the status of vesey and staal. Like Dallas don't know why. Benn is one of my favorite players to watch. So far radulov Benn and Seguin have looked good when put together from the limited action I've seen

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Sorry circumstances to finally catch a Rangers game under
Unfortunately true, but hopefully they'll have a better showing this time around. They did battle back against the Preds (but let their shoulders down and were caught immediately both times they managed to reduce the Preds lead)... hopefully they'll have their wits about them for 60 minutes this time around :)

Hoping for that at least, thats all we can do :)

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
If Staal has another concussion he may be forced to seriously re-examine how much further he's willing to take his career.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I’ve been to several Stars games each of the past seasons. They have some good young depth but whenever I see them live they really do seem like a one line team. Benn and Seguin are worth the price of admission most nights. They carry the load. Klingberg, this season, has been fantastic. I’m gonna go a bit early and walk down for warmups. We’re in 121 on the Rangers side so it should be fun. Wife and I will definitely be pre-gaming this one, but it’s probably for the better when we’re wearing Rangers jerseys and getting heckled by fair weather Stars fans.

Cheapshot

May 23, 2012
Who will win the prize in this game's Cody Mcleod Concussion Sweepstakes? I put my money on McDonagh, thus negating any chance of trading him.

My bets on Cody McLeod concussing himself looking in the mirror psyching himself up before the game.

Reactions: Nickmo82

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
7-2 NYR

DeAngelo (2)
Nash
Zibanejad
Grabner
Hayes
Zuccarello

052512dislikefix_1280x720.jpg

It hurts me to say this, but no.

7-2 Dallas.

Start Pavs.

2 goal game from McD, who goes end to end scoring both of our goals. As well as 7 hits, 4 blocks, a knockout win in a fight, and a couple of gorgeous outlet passes our forwards fumble.

Then you trade McD + Pionk + Lettieri + 2nd + 3rd for Heiskanen + Hintz +1st immediately after the game.

We then trade Heiskanen + Zucc + Staal and his CT digs + Montoya + For Malkin @ 80% retention.

After that trade, we move Fast + Malkin @ 104% retained for Hertl.

Then Chytil + Nash + Grachev + 8.6667 4th round picks for MacKinnon.

Flip Smith for Chara. Go to war with:

Kreider-Boo-Zibby
Hertl-Miller-MacKinnon
Vesey-Andersson-Hayes
Kreider(again)-Hintz-Chara

Skjei-Shattenkirk
Graves-ADA
Kreider(again)-Miller(again)

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

7-2 Dallas.

Start Pavs.

2 goal game from McD, who goes end to end scoring both of our goals. As well as 7 hits, 4 blocks, a knockout win in a fight, and a couple of gorgeous outlet passes our forwards fumble.

Then you trade McD + Pionk + Lettieri + 2nd + 3rd for Heiskanen + Hintz +1st immediately after the game.

We then trade Heiskanen + Zucc + Staal and his CT digs + Montoya + For Malkin @ 80% retention.

Kreider-Boo-Zibby
Hertl-Miller-MacKinnon
Vesey-Andersson-Hayes

Skjei-Shattenkirk
Graves-ADA
I like your thinking

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan

7-2 Dallas.

Start Pavs.

Kreider-Boo-Zibby
Hertl-Miller-MacKinnon
Vesey-Andersson-Hayes

Skjei-Shattenkirk
Graves-ADA

There's something about this that is eerily familiar that I can't put my finger on...

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Waiting for more idiotic comments like in the last thread, advocating the Rangers to take slap shots at the refs, and the comments not being deleted.

Reactions: Siddi

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Waiting for more idiotic comments like in the last thread, advocating the Rangers to take slap shots at the refs, and the comments not being deleted.
If the refs miss suspendable hits that concuss our players then absolutely.

Reactions: jacko23

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
5-1 Stars. 2 more injuries incoming. Leave McD there by trading him to the Stars in between periods.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013

Didn't you hear. Those type of statements contribute so much to meaningful discussion that they removed the rule that says you cant wish injury and harm on people.

Reactions: chosen

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I almost each rangers games now like people watch the aftermath of car accidents...you know it's going to be ugly but you just can't stop watching...

Reactions: YearOfTheCat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad