Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at St. Louis Blues - March 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I think DeAngelo will have a role on this team, where I don't know but he's a lot better defensively than I thought. I wish he scored more, but then again I want this team to shoot the puck more anyway.

I think he's just very focused on making his game as a D man work better. Imo, he fixes that and his natural offensive skills will come more into play at some point. So much talent and grit. I really hope he can bring it together.

ETTER DE

Jun 24, 2017
Zuuc terrible defencively. With a little effort he could have stopped both the first goal and the overtime winner. Just does not skate. Does not seem to bother anymore.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

Sometimes a play is just a great display of skill by the opponent. It doesn't always have to be a bad play by the defense. I've seen guys like Weber, Subban. Josi, Doughty and Karlsson get turned around like a play similar to what Schenn did.

Not every goal is the result of a defensive mistake.

Maliks PlusMinus

May 28, 2015
Glasgow, Scotland
Sometimes a play is just a great display of skill by the opponent. It doesn't always have to be a bad play by the defense. I've seen guys like Weber, Subban. Josi, Doughty and Karlsson get turned around like a play similar to what Schenn did.

This one blatantly was. He had two options, play the body (because it seemed easy) or just hold the inside (because that had to be easy). If he THEN gets beaten by good play then the criticism would be a lot less. I don't mind Gilmour, but that was dreadful. Doesn't much matter I suppose.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Your team scores good goal ---> goal scorer is destined to become Mike Bossy

Mike Bossy scores the greatest goal of his career against your team ---> god damn it this team is **** these pylons couldn't stop a beach ball

But the opposition scoring a goal means the right team didn't get things right and the wrong team didn't get things right either. It's not supposed to happen.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Gilmour really can’t defend and he’s what 24 years old? Going on 25? I dont think he’s ever going to be a defenseman at this level. His skating let’s him dominate at ahl level but here it will only take you so far.

An rfa. I would trade him maybe someone sees him falls in love with his skating and gives up a second rounder.

I want a healthy in shape Brendan Smith back on this team next year

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas

Expect this time it was. Blues fans were asking me if he was a injured call up. I said I wish he was.

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
Gilmour really can’t defend and he’s what 24 years old? Going on 25? I dont think he’s ever going to be a defenseman at this level. His skating let’s him dominate at ahl level but here it will only take you so far.

An rfa. I would trade him maybe someone sees him falls in love with his skating and gives up a second rounder.

I want a healthy in shape Brendan Smith back on this team next year
He's an AAAA player

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
This way we're unlikely to fall down much. We seem to be destined to take the 21st place. 6 teams from the East and 4 teams from the West can stay behind us till the end ot the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad