Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers - March 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
And improving his game for every one of those 7 years,

Nothing you said tonight about him was legit and you talking about objectivity is laughable at best.

Everything I said was legit.
You just choose to turn a blind eye to the obvious which is laughable.
The ignore button is your friend JR..

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Nothing you said had any objectionable merit behind it. It's a lot of hot air. Face facts, you just don't like the guy. It's cool.

It does have merit though.
It's based on his entire career as opposed to your fantasy land projection of him.

Honest question..Do you really consider him a legit #1 center?

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
It does have merit though.
It's based on his entire career as opposed to your fantasy land projection of him.

Honest question..Do you really consider him a legit #1 center?
I think he's definitely in the conversation yes. If your comparison of a 1C is Crosby or Matthews, guess what, 98% of the guys we put there you will not like.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I think he's definitely in the conversation yes. If your comparison of a 1C is Crosby or Matthews, guess what, 98% of the guys we put there you will not like.

Greg..I loved Stepan and you can take Crosby and Matthews completely out of the equation.
What exactly makes you think he's a #1 center?

Last edited:

Igright

Apr 18, 2015
After all Fast scored and did it even twice. No matter that Provorov helped him much when Fast scored his 1st goal of the game. He'd lacked luck and that time he was lucky enough to score with Provorov's leg. Sproul was terrific. Three times he stood and watched Flyers' players score.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Everything I said was legit.
You just choose to turn a blind eye to the obvious which is laughable.
The ignore button is your friend JR..

You are delusional if you think what you said tonight was legit. The entirety of the thread disagreeing with you should have clued you in.

And the fact that you use vocabulary such as "he doesn't deserve to be on my team" suggests strongly that your issues with him are personal rather than his style of play.

Reactions: GregSirico

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Yeah you do that every night, just like you did with Yandle. It's to stir **** up.

Auf..You're 100% wrong.
I just wish people would look at the position as a whole.
It's not just about just racking up points.
It's also about playing the right way in your own end.
Sorry if that's so disturbing to you but playing the game the right way is the only way I know and the only way I was taught..

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I will freely admit that Quickie is the type of player I'm drawn to and that he is one of my favourite Rangers, so I'm probably biased, but I really think he should have a permanent 'A' next season.

Kreider, Fast, Shattenkirk if Zucc is dealt

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
You are delusional if you think what you said tonight was legit. The entirety of the thread disagreeing with you should have clued you in.

And the fact that you use vocabulary such as "he doesn't deserve to be on my team" suggests strongly that your issues with him are personal rather than his style of play.

Siddi..Rather than just posting your usual BS,
How about you elaborate on just how exactly you rate Zbad as a #1 center?

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Kreider, Fast, Shattenkirk if Zucc is dealt

That looks good to me. Kreider with the C, I assume.

Realistically though, Staal will have a letter; probably in place of Shatty.

I also think that we tend to under-estimate Hayes' ability to lead, and I could see him potentially getting a letter ahead of Fast, depending on the coach.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
With any luck this team would be 7-2-2 after the trade deadline.

I realize y’all want the tank, but losing two games where they should have won is frustrating.

The only thing that's frustrating is winning after you've written off the season. Tank on boys.

Reactions: Bozle

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
DY8UkZzVwAEfN7F.jpg

Blank+_2eba859e18dd3afa519389129947bafa.jpg

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Auf..You're 100% wrong.
I just wish people would look at the position as a whole.
It's not just about just racking up points.
It's also about playing the right way in your own end.
Sorry if that's so disturbing to you but playing the game the right way is the only way I know and the only way I was taught..

Can you please explain to us what "the right way" is?

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That looks good to me. Kreider with the C, I assume.

Realistically though, Staal will have a letter; probably in place of Shatty.

I also think that we tend to under-estimate Hayes' ability to lead, and I could see him potentially getting a letter ahead of Fast, depending on the coach.

If there's a captain in that scenario, it's Kreider, but I'm not sure we go for it yet.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
This game kinda made me think of the old saying that's like...in order for kids to come into their own their parents have to die. Without Nash stepan mcd etc there are some guys who are really stepping up and taking ownership....hayes kreider zucc and fasth. Pionk is looking like a legit 3rd pairing defenseman next year and has 2nd pair and highly attainable upside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->