Post-Game Talk: New York Rangers at Los Angeles Kings - January 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Also, lol at the group on the ice at the end of the game. Maybe AV is trying to help us tank

I thought he did the right thing to get the top group on the ice with 2 minutes left, give them like a minute, and then take a timeout, but why would he take them off with 30 seconds left? It was dumb. Those players playing tired are better than the fringe NHL'ers+JTM that AV put on the ice.

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I`ve a good analogy about this team and coaching staff: It`s a sinking ship like Titanic - while Henrik the captain trying to avoid all the underwater glaciers.

McDonagh is the captain. He's going down with the ship. Henrik is Jack Dawson. He's getting out.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We will see @will1066 just a poor analogy - I thought I saw some positives in the last game, but we were unfortunate about our PK last morning - the 1st period has been our best for quite a while, but LA had a solid push in the 2nd. and in the third we just came short. And we really miss Kreider and no doubts about it. But all NHL teams have injuries as someone mentioned Boston earlier this season with 6 AHL players.

Reactions: will1066

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Truer words never spoken. Not seeing that ugly mug after scoring = 1 playoff win in my book
Dustin Brown. He is one of my most hated players in the league at the moment. I am not sure what it is about him that makes me hate him. He's so smug.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I`ve a good analogy about this team and coaching staff: It`s a sinking ship like Titanic - while Henrik the captain trying to avoid all the underwater glaciers.

Henrik is actually more like Jack and Management are the ship captains and owner of the Garden.

Aside from the suites, They cram everyone into steerage to be trapped in this bullshit.

And only Jack [Lundqvist] with his integrity pushes for what he believes is still pure in hockey in RangersTown™ [Rose]and pushes for it to survive.

He even becomes a human life raft just to save them.

After dying in the water, RangersTown™ says "I will never let go", and then he lets in a bad 5 hole goal and they boo him.

Reactions: Irishguy42 and Ori

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Dustin Brown. He is one of my most hated players in the league at the moment. I am not sure what it is about him that makes me hate him. He's so smug.

657112744.0.jpg

Last edited:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Almost everyone here incessantly *****es about the players and the coach, and then expects the man in charge to fix it. The man in charge is supposed to already be in charge. That no one here *****es about him is astounding.

Reminds me of some people who follow the national stage.

Dude..Have you read some of my posts?
I couldn't agree more..

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`s easy to be frustrated about the team at the moment, but nothing much we can do about it. I hope Gorton shake things up before the deadline though - I believe that is what the team need to strengthen our position in the summer draft, and get some new faces on our team in New York.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
OMG it's the dark days again!

Do I have to give up another recipe?!

2255dd1270f987835c94b0f144dbbcb6--dr-evil-freeze.jpg

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Would vehemently disagree with this..particularly being married to a female hockey player. Women play the game with a very high level of intelligence. Its a different game it's way smarter than the men's league...positioning and movement are phenomenal.
It doesn't look like hockey. Women's soccer doesn't look like soccer., and the list goes on.
That's the problem with the major part of women's team sports, it's so different that almost nobody watch or like it.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Henrik is actually more like Jack and Management are the ship captains and owner of the Garden.

Aside from the suites, They cram everyone into steerage to be trapped in this bull****.

And only Jack [Lundqvist] with his integrity pushes for what he believes is still pure in hockey in RangersTown™ [Rose]and pushes for it to survive.

He even becomes a human life raft just to save them.

After dying in the water, RangersTown™ says "I will never let go", and then he lets in a bad 5 hole goal and they boo him.

bahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad