New York, NY (rockland county) Roller Hockey League

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
I'm sorry if this isn't the spot or if it isn't worthy of it's own thread. I'm not expecting a huge response but I figured that Ive bumped into enough of you from around the area who play Roller Hockey. If you're interested in an 18+ league be sure to send me a PM. If you're from the New York area and want to know how far a drive it would be let me know.

I'll need to know ASAP, expect to be paying $160ish, more details to come if there's a decent enough response.

Again, sorry if this isn't the right place. But if you're interested be sure to let me know soon!. This is outdoor roller hockey, likely once or twice a week.

Anyone at all interested be sure to PM me or post here! All skill levels welcome, ages 18+. (balance on teams will be stressed).

lotus

Jul 22, 2006
New York
It wouldn't be more than that but it really depends on who is reffing. There's alot of kids leagues that go on there and if they stick to the same reff's then theyre going to want more for an adult league no doubt. I'm going to push her to go alot lower, and allow goalies to play at a ridiculous discount if not free. For some reason I feel like I can get her to $120.

(her being the lady in charge)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad