New Year

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen.

The banter, even when hostile has been a nice diversion.
I was to have hip replacement surgery last August but failed the cardiac clearance and had open heart surgery instead so I finally had my hip done 12 days ago.
I’m hoping for a healthy 2023 for not only myself but all of you as well.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
The year of Bedard is here
335462c4ac18d0f1f464e99f7d7e0410fd1e95e8.gifv

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Happy New Year....only 47 more tortures to go before season2022/23 mercifully cones to an end...Then it gets even more depressing when we lose Bedard in the lotto to Anaheim or CBJ orxworse to Nashville or STL...but you just know we will not get him...our fate is sealed because we Planned to Tank ...other but teans for not govall in to Tank...they just pkayed withvtge cards tgey were dealt...but the Hawks planned to stink...so naturally they will not be rewarded top prize...karmic justice will play out..

Sobtge Savior,tge Game-Changer/Difference-Maker,tge Generatjonal Talent who will sell-out the UC every hone Gane and draw full houses on the road. That guy ain't coming our way...you can just feel the deflation conibg after the lotto draw for 1st twists the knife inabd we either accept the consolation prize or worse drop to #3 (if we manage to finish last but get no lotto luck).

So Hapoy depressing New Year folks.
I know...don't hit us with them negative waves to quite Oddball....but itcshall be what it shall be....so expect deflation not elation and the letdown willbe easier to handle..

So many are enduring the Tank in hope of landing The Savior...I am just preparing them for thecreality of not being bestowed with his greatness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad