NEW: Craig Button Talks Sharks' No. 14 Pick, Loves Celebrini & Smith

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Haha it’s tough, when I have mine settled to a good volume, Sheng’s will be different. Fixing it after is a royal pain as I have to crop out every segment I’m too quiet then turn the volume up. Will turn it up on my end for next time and see if the result is better.
Do you record the whole pod to one audio track or do you split each mic output to a different channel?

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
I think that unless the deal is too good to say no to, we should keep Ferraro. We don't want to end up like Buffalo or Ottawa that doesn't have try hard young vets to teach the young stars a good work ethic.
Nothing less than a 1st.

Ferraro is an absolute maniac off the ice and is the perfect young vet to push guys like Eklund/Smith who will desperately need to improve their physicality to reach their potential.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sharks mid-season awards:

12959-Z13.jpg

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
My roommate in college had an English professor who was notoriously strict (infamous for giving the only B to a student who went on to be one of most prolific American writers). She commented on my roommate's final paper (which he proofread like 10x) with only this phrase:

"Clear effort shown despite egregious errors."

Now this all-time criticism has a second application: the 2023/2024 Sharks

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
My roommate in college had an English professor who was notoriously strict (infamous for giving the only B to a student who went on to be one of most prolific American writers). She commented on my roommate's final paper (which he proofread like 10x) with only this phrase:

"Clear effort shown despite egregious errors."

Now this all-time criticism has a second application: the 2023/2024 Sharks
That is a hilarious line. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad